No announcement yet.

Cashier 1 Customer 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three pages and nobody decided to throw in the "oh he mad" caption out? C'mon.

Comment

• The real pity here is that those 2 cunts will end up getting awarded all types of money from everyone they Sue because of shitty civil juries.

Comment

• 1. hate ignorant women like that.
        2. Everytime I deal with one and they walk out the door i wish something like that would happen to them lol.

so BRAVO
        1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

• Happy ending, this made my day.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• That needs to happen more often. Customers have no business behind, or on the counter at these fast food joints.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Not taken to far at all. He was already assaulted and after retreating was chased into the back of his store, self defense all the way. He kept them subdued until authorities arrived, the dumb assess would have stayed down they wouldnt have gotten hit all those additional times.
              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Good. The actions of black Americans is going to lead to increased racism, further separation and reduced respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Good. The actions of black Americans is going to lead to increased racism, further separation and reduced respect.
                  Until other hard working black Americans start whipping their asses like they're Kunta Kinte. Those actions are okay .

Comment

I like this response.

Techsupp0rt
                    W-what? Justice? Hurray!
                    I wish I could be there later, when those dumb hoes have to explain their fancy new scars from their McBeatdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                      i just watched the video above...he should have hit that loud mouth white bitch a few times also!
                      Man I was thinking the same thing, The two other women getting the beat down got what they brought on themselves, that other bitch with the trailer park bleach job should have received a few shots for opening her cockgobbler!
                      2010 Ford SVT Raptor
                      2007 Saleen S281-SC
                      1998 BMW M Roadster
                      1961 Ford F100

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                        Until other hard working black Americans start whipping their asses like they're Kunta Kinte. Those actions are okay .
                        I agree but it is done far too little and the damage is being done consistently.

Comment

• That guy deserves a handshake imo
                          Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Working...
                          X