Cashier 1 Customer 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol ass handed to them.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• i just watched the video above...he should have hit that loud mouth white bitch a few times also!

Comment

• No bill, case closed. The stupid hoodrat women got what they deserved.

Comment

• It is even better with sound.

I like how the metal rod he is using starts to bend with every hit.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• thug to bitch with one switch.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
              i just watched the video above...he should have hit that loud mouth white bitch a few times also!
              She damn sure wasn't screaming police while they were beating him and jumping around the counter.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I'm grinning from ear to ear watching those bitches get the beating they deserved.

Comment

• they wanted a fight, and got one. i fail to see the problem.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                    i just watched the video above...he should have hit that loud mouth white bitch a few times also!
                    Seriously she makes it look worse with all her screaming. But he did what he needed to do.

Comment

• It would be nice to hear the follow-up story. Hell, I'd donate to a paypal account (managed by someone else) for his attorney fees. Don't get me wrong, it would be like 5 bucks, but still.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        As I said before, IMO he took it too far, but initially at least, I think he was in the right.
                        Completely agree!

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        Lord help me if I am ever in a place where I feel the need to grab a metal object to defend myself against a couple chicks un-armed.
                        Two 200+ lb women can be pretty formidable. If they get you down, they can use their blubber to suffocate.

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        they wanted a fight, and got one. i fail to see the problem.
                        Gotta bring some ass to get some ass.
                        Only the police and CHL holders have restrictions on the "level of force" they can legally use.

Comment

• Nice...

A fast-food worker, whose run-in with two unruly customers that was captured on cell phone video last month, will not be indicted.

Comment

• Score one for the good guys.

Comment

• Fucking awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                thug to bitch with one switch.
                                Lmao.

Comment

Working...
                                X