Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bitches got what they deserved.

Comment

• The two women suffered lacerations to their head and face and were taken to a hospital, police said. One of the women suffered a fractured skull and a broken arm, according to a complaint filed by the DA's office.

Authorities identified the women as Denise Darbeau and Rachael Edwards, who authorities say each face pending charges of menacing, criminal trespassing and disorderly conduct.
      HA! Still sad that the DA pursued charges in the first place, at least someone along the line stopped it. At least the two bitches got charges coming, LOL.

Comment

• I am amazed! I'm glad he was not charged. At least the grand jury is smarter than the DA.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
          LOL. It looks like his coworker on the left was trying not to laugh too much.

Comment

• That is great. I bet those bitches think next time they try to pull some shit like that again. Bitches got what they deserved.
            03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
            "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

• Damn there is justice in this world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                HA! Still sad that the DA pursued charges in the first place, at least someone along the line stopped it. At least the two bitches got charges coming, LOL.

This is a typical bitch move by the DA when there is a case that might be racially or politically charged.

They present the case to the Grand Jury and wash their hands of it.

That way they can blame the Grand Jury of whatever result comes of it.

They don't get criticized for not doing their job (by filing the case and presenting it) and if the defendant is no billed, they say "that's what we expected, justice is served"...

Comment

• He is a lot nicer than I am, they would have got a taste of the hot fryer grease if I was back there.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    He is a lot nicer than I am, they would have got a taste of the hot fryer grease if I was back there.
                    AlP, asshole, doorknob, GFY
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      AlP, asshole, doorknob, GFY
                      Yeah. I'm thinking that bitch would still be in the "burn unit" if it had been ALP back there...

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        Score one for the good guys.
                        The bad/sad part of this is his wasnt always one of the "good" guys. But with that said Im glad the charges were dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                          The bad/sad part of this is his wasnt always one of the "good" guys. But with that said Im glad the charges were dropped.
                          I agree, but he was the "good guy" in this scenario. The only thing that sucks about it is for sure he lost his job because of this.

Comment

• Just now saw this.

LMFAO at the comments:
                            "pinpin45: i wonder if these two butches are "licking'' their wounds...."

Comment

• was thinking the same. I'm sure he has a real hard time getting interviews with his record and how public it seems to be.

Comment

• Hell yeah! Glad he got off. Those tramps got what they deserved.
                                Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Working...
                                X