No announcement yet.

Pickup truck racers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a few quick ass trucks running around but most of them sport the Cummins logo on the side and have a 5" exhaust hanging off the rear. I was in my 94 Gt over the summer and this guy in a jacked up 4 door 4wd Dodge was fucking with me. I dropped two gears down into 4th gear and pulled his ass. I looked up in the rear view mirror after going into 5th gear. Even though I put several car lengths on him real quick, he was still holding his own and I wasn't gaining any more gains on him as we hit around 120 mph. I let off and he didn't try to go at it again. Granted this was in a far from stock Mustang so I'd bet he could have easily beat me if it still had a 302 in it.

Comment

Wow way to make this thread all about you Ozzeran. Waaah waaah waaah!!

Go jerk off to this:

Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
        Do me a favor and search for drunk threads by me and the "alone threads"

Not many.

You all act like I'm the only one that bitches on this site.
        Drunk
        dread tomorrow, I hope I don't have a shitty hangover. Seems the older I get the worse it gets. Does anyone take an aspirin before they goto bed?

Alone
        Ok, my first time being alone in my own place, was married before then had a couple of roomies after the divorce. Moved back into my Mom's house due to anxiety issues (even with roomies) after divorce. Well have been there way too long so this is day 1 in my new place (alone) and I'm feeling like shit. I just hope

Is boring as hell when you are used to going out with people, ah well. Place is dead for st pattys day

Binge drinked the past 2 nights and today I have felt depressed and have some anxiety. Saturday I felt great. I have had this before and I know it goes away but curious if anyone else experiences it.

And your classic driving threads

Everyday I have to switch lanes more than I would like because some inconsiderate person is in the left lane going the speed limit or less. This is everyday, nighttime as well as daytime. I know it's probably hard to enforce but it's annoying.

I was close before but now it's nothing but a chore. So many more people driving in the left lane going slow, so many more people with their bright lights on at night. So many more people that drive slow in left lane and then when I goto pass them they speed up right next to me so I can't get around the slow driver in the right

Your threads aren't really bitching, but they have more of a whining tone to them.

Don't get me wrong 78x starts a lot of junk threads too - But after the first few, you learn not go in to his threads.

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
        Yeah but I'm pretty sick of it.

There are just a lot more stupid fucks on this board now and I am close to leaving the site as the good information is few and far between, but then I know there are quite a few people on this board that are good so I stick around for that.
        Where's Curly Bill when you need him?

Comment

So yeah 2 alone threads. #3 wasnt an alone thread. Only 2 posts about being drunk, nice try. And anyone can relate to my driving threads.

Comment

Working...
          X