Pickup truck racers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
    Since getting this mustang I swear to god I've had at least a half dozen people in 1/2 ton trucks trying to "race" or mess with me when just cruising around... WTF, is this normal these days?

It's just all those wanna be racers in their GM 6.2's.

BTW - I'm you huckleberry.

<~~ has a 6.2 pig

David

Comment

No Stevo =====

"bullshit said with authority IS reality"!

Is the best statement EVER

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        Best statement ever.

Stevo
        x2

Comment

I've got a silverado rcsb 5.3 with a cam and It maybe does high 14's low 15's, not for long though. I'll be testing the stock long block 5.3, hope for over 600whp on boost only.
          Ded

Comment

Marks single cab GMC ran like 7.50s!
            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Heavy assed trucks aren't fast. I can't believe the nerve of some people.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

One thing I do not miss about my old Mustang, people always wanted to "race" around town. I had mostly ricers messing with me, but got a little mix of everything at one time or another. Including a Vette that would not get the hint one day in North Dallas. Leah and I were coming back from her Grandmothers in Paris and had her daughter with us. This Vette harassed us for several miles. Like it would have been any contest anyways, in my 250rwhp Mustang. That would have been like me trying to get a stock Honda Civic to race.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  1/2 tons are pretty much a joke IMO. my buddy got a 2011 single cab short bed 2wd 5.3 truck and was all excited about how quick it was

I drug his ass in a 9,000lb truck with a tuner, filter, and exhaust

my buddy's crew cab short bed 4wd 6.4 runs 12.8 with a tuner, filter, and exhaust
                  yep, people toss a flowmaster muffler on a 1/2 ton truck and think they have a dragster.

that's a helluva run with such a heavy truck! is that with the mini max on that 300hp tune?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    One thing I do not miss about my old Mustang, people always wanted to "race" around town. I had mostly ricers messing with me, but got a little mix of everything at one time or another. Including a Vette that would not get the hint one day in North Dallas. Leah and I were coming back from her Grandmothers in Paris and had her daughter with us. This Vette harassed us for several miles. Like it would have been any contest anyways, in my 250rwhp Mustang. That would have been like me trying to get a stock Honda Civic to race.
                    same thing when i had my z06...hondas, every single cab dodge with a "hemi", etc...they all wanted to race! lol

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                      Lol who is the guy here with a tune that thinks his crew cab is fast as shit when it's really turd slow?
                      You mean the one that went a 13.05@110? Yes, that's me.
                      Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

I never get fucked with in my '66, I guess it looks fast. I would however get every motherfucker in the world rev at me and wanna race when I had my SVT Contour. I think it won more than not though and it was a piece!!
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                          You mean the one that went a 13.05@110? Yes, that's me.
                          Don't worry 78x is a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post

Pot kettle something something

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
                              Ha, no worries. I due talk a lot of shit, but if it wasn't true.....I wouldn't talk it.
                              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

I had a tool in a ragged to shit 80's two tone brown chevy long bed pull up to me while I was filling up at a gas station, and ask if I wanted to race. I replied, "sure, at the track." He then proceeded to floor it and peel out into traffic with the least impressive one wheel peal I've ever seen. wasn't even worth laughing at.

Comment

Working...
                                X