No announcement yet.

Another Gas Price whining thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have a kid in the next couple weeks. Don't really think it'll make me give 2 shits about the price of gas.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      I used to fill up every time I stopped for gas, now I just put in $30-50 each time.
      Im kind of the same way. when gas prices are rising i fill it up....when they're going down i put 20 in at a time. Probably stupid, and not saving me any money, but that's just what i do.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
        Bully for you.... Not to be a hippie liberal douche but there are members here with kids that are not so lucky. Have kids one time and try and decide between chick fil a for everyone or soccer lessons or cheer leading camp etc etc... There are the haves and have nots in the world but do think of the poor bastards who might have to drive 50 miles one way just to have a job.
        I have, it blew. Hard.
        Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
        I have 3 kids between soccer , volley ball and a 54 mile commute I spend $1500 a month on Arab gold . Yes it matters to me .
        Jebas man, if you moved closer to work you might possibly become a DFWM baller.

Comment

Kids are cheap as fuck till they are teenagers , you are gonna think diapers and formula are something to bitch about , when they hit 12 or so you are gonna have one of three things happen . You are gonna be paying for a counselor and tutor for having a fuck up , paying for them to travel for athletics and scholastic events or if you are " lucky " they will be a cheap to raise teen and just sit in the house playing on the computer or game console . The last one sounds cheap enough till you realize your 30 yr old pro gamer is gonna live in a double wide in your back yard till you die and once a week you have to buy them a new game cause they can't get a job cause of carpel tunnel like Justin Stanley sn95 .
          Not to offend but I hope you have a bank roll and raise a great kid . I hope you have the ability to provide for the child and not worry about gas . But there are a lot of us who eat SAMs choice sandwich meat to to provide everything my kids deserve .
          The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

If I moved closer my kids would have to go to school with a bunch of inner city shits . The influence of their peers can't be under stated . My kids are in all advanced classes and school sports aswell as select soccer . I can't afford private school so I sacrifice and make the drive to the city to make my mini baller money .
            The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
              Im kind of the same way. when gas prices are rising i fill it up....when they're going down i put 20 in at a time. Probably stupid, and not saving me any money, but that's just what i do.
              That's how gas stations buy gas . So it must be the way to do it .

Comment

If I moved closer my kids would have to go to school with a bunch of inner city shits . The influence of their peers can't be under stated . My kids are in all advanced classes and school sports aswell as select soccer . I can't afford private school so I sacrifice and make the drive to the city to make my mini baller money .
                Fair enough, can't hate on that.

Comment

Kids are cheap as fuck till they are teenagers , you are gonna think diapers and formula are something to bitch about , when they hit 12 or so you are gonna have one of three things happen . You are gonna be paying for a counselor and tutor for having a fuck up , paying for them to travel for athletics and scholastic events or if you are " lucky " they will be a cheap to raise teen and just sit in the house playing on the computer or game console . The last one sounds cheap enough till you realize your 30 yr old pro gamer is gonna live in a double wide in your back yard till you die and once a week you have to buy them a new game cause they can't get a job cause of carpel tunnel like Justin Stanley sn95 .
                  Not to offend but I hope you have a bank roll and raise a great kid . I hope you have the ability to provide for the child and not worry about gas . But there are a lot of us who eat SAMs choice sandwich meat to to provide everything my kids deserve .
                  Thanks!
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                    Bully for you.... Not to be a hippie liberal douche but there are members here with kids that are not so lucky. Have kids one time and try and decide between chick fil a for everyone or soccer lessons or cheer leading camp etc etc... There are the haves and have nots in the world but do think of the poor bastards who might have to drive 50 miles one way just to have a job.
                    I drive 100 miles a day just to work and back. 50 miles each way. Gas prices don't really bother me but it's always nice if the price is going down
                    1997 viper gts
                    1986 turbo mustang
                    1987 Buick grand national
                    1972 nova

Comment

$121 a barrel anybody? and we are in what feb? saudis just cut back production and iran shut off all oil exports to EU because china and russia will buy it. 150 a barrel by summer if israel and iran start fighting who knows. crazy times be prepared

Comment

looks like I might be getting back in the oil field

if you're getting fucked on the buying side, might as well hop on the selling side
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          looks like I might be getting back in the oil field

if you're getting fucked on the buying side, might as well hop on the selling side
                          So true

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                            $121 a barrel anybody? and we are in what feb? saudis just cut back production and iran shut off all oil exports to EU because china and russia will buy it. 150 a barrel by summer if israel and iran start fighting who knows. crazy times be prepared
                            and the US economy will slide deeper into the shitter.....

Obama has to be shitting bricks now that his wet dream of expensive gas is coming true around election time. Spiraling gas prices (and hence food prices and everything else) and the Iran situation and his weak/pussy responses to both don't look real positive to a lot of voters.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
                              and the US economy will slide deeper into the shitter.....

Obama has to be shitting bricks now that his wet dream of expensive gas is coming true around election time. Spiraling gas prices (and hence food prices and everything else) and the Iran situation and his weak/pussy responses to both don't look real positive to a lot of voters.
                              i think the country is about to experience a different approach to energy policy. their really isnt much choice

Comment

Damn good thing I kept my 4 banger and decided not to trade it in for a new truck. Its costing me $40 to fill up now, I dont think $100 fillups are very exciting....

Comment

Working...
                                X