Another Gas Price whining thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
    Damn good thing I kept my 4 banger and decided not to trade it in for a new truck. Its costing me $40 to fill up now, I dont think $100 fillups are very exciting....
    Ive decided when my daily quits im gonna buy a 7.3 and convert it to bi fuel diesel/natty. use a tool box in the back for the tank cheaper fuel at the flip of a switch

Comment

3.42 at quiktrip

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
        Ive decided when my daily quits im gonna buy a 7.3 and convert it to bi fuel diesel/natty. use a tool box in the back for the tank cheaper fuel at the flip of a switch
        Are you gonna kick that vehicle too?

Comment

<---doesn't look at the sign to see how much it costs, get's out of car, looks at the price on the pump and say to myself "damn, that's fucking crazy", while at the same time getting my card out of my wallet to swipe it and realizing that I don't have a choice. Either pay up or don't go to work and get fired then have no money for anything...
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            I dont even look, what am I going to do...walk?
            Same here, I just look at the price at the end and go "fuck" then go about my business.

Comment

times like this make me feel better about looking like a fag driving a new beetle my TDI beetle was $2500 (2002 Beetle) cost me about $50 fill up (I never pay attention) but I do know that I go right at 600 miles a tank and that works out to around 43 mpg

I always thought having a beater to drive back and forth to work was stupid but since I got my beetle I sure like being able to jump in it and not care how much fuel is at the pump.
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

My commute is only about 20 miles (10 each way), so gas prices don't really affect me. I fill up when the fuel light comes on.

< currently drives a 2001 4wd A/T Cherokee as a daily (16mpg+/-)

Now, if I get placed in a branch with a long commute, I'll be looking into 02-05 civics for a daily.

Heck, I might just do it now so I don't get raped on the price of the car.
                Last edited by sc281; 02-20-2012, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Love my tdi more everyday.

Comment

I'm loving my $425 Festiva more everyday.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

$96 to fill up my suburban last night.

Sent from LG Thrill using Tapatalk

Comment

Report this morning said that the average family spent roughly an extra thousand last year in fuel.
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                          Are you gonna kick that vehicle too?
                          Probably not I just kick the beater since it doesn't matter

Comment

Not looking forward to filling the motor home up, 75 gal is alot of dough.

Comment

It's nice to have a company gas card.
                              Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

Might as well get to used to it. Nobody is gonna do anything to put a stop to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X