• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late night eaters.....

whats your drug of choice?

Jitb

Comment

pu....dding
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

pussy

Comment

If I seriously have to get something to eat which is rare, ill make a trip to Whataburger and get 2 potato, egg, cheese taquitos.

Comment

honey butter chicken biscuit??
            Big Rooster Racing
            1985 Mustang GT

Comment

that the thing i hate about going to bed @ 2-3 am. dinner time is like 10 pm and that limits you to fast food shit.

Comment

Jitb

Comment

pitb
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

It's usually whataburger or wendys. If it's before midnight, buffalo wild wings.

Btw. Ended up eating froot loops tonight, FTL.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

If I get hungry late, and am too lazy to leave the house, I eat cereal.

Comment

Im too old to eat spicy shit after 9pm. That sucks as I LOVE spicy food.

Comment

lately i have been on a jitb fix... i get whatever burger i eat though with sourdough bread, costs like .20 or .25 cents more but tastes way better than the normal bread/buns

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                            lately i have been on a jitb fix... i get whatever burger i eat though with sourdough bread, costs like .20 or .25 cents more but tastes way better than the normal bread/buns
                            fucking a! Breakfast jack on sourdough....insert hash brown into sandwich and the contents of 1 ketchup packet.......some gourmet shit right there!

Comment

I only eat late when I've been drinking and usually it is a Sourdough steak melt from JITB, when I lived in DFW a steak melt and buttermilk waffle from waffle house was a regular on my drunken menu lol. Unless I'm already at home then who know what kind of weird concoction might be created.

Comment

Working...
                              X