Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Achmed make me lol.

Comment

Ah...Apartment life. Don't miss it. Been there done that. Never so happy when I bought my own home. Complaining about unruly tenants yielded very little for my wife and I. The solution was to move.

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
        I can't really say specifically as my girl is the assistant manager here, but we are over by the 820 and 183 interchange in Richland Hills.

To be honest, its a pretty decent complex in most respects. Property is clean and well kept with even a courtesy officer from RHPD on site. We've been here a year and never had problem one.

However, We ARE just a stone's throw away from some other properties that are VERY seedy.

What usually happens is that they've had a lot of a-holes get evicted for non-payment of rent, complaints, whatever, then they move to the roach motels down the road.....

We are thinking this may be someone related to someone she's pissed off by booting them out....
        I know EXACTLY the ones you are talking about. It's one of those "our complex is fine but every other one of the ones around us is a shithole" places. At least Church's is within walking distance.
        But if I can be of any help, I'm literally 5 minutes away...max. I also have a cheapo .38 that I'd make you a great deal on. It does go "bang" every time the trigger is pulled too.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          Achmed make me lol.
          I not know what that is but I can make the phone calls and have it ordering in two weekends or lesser!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
            In my head, I'm reading Acmhed's posts in Toki Wartooth's voice. It works out exactly the same.
            hahahaha its true

Comment

Just move to the 2nd floor. Problem solved.

Comment

add honey all over your balcony, when he goes to tap the window his feet will be stuck to the floor....
                Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

I can't believe the police didn't do a report. They have disorderly conduct. (A) enters on the property of another and looks into a dwelling on the property through any window or other opening in the dwelling;

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
                    Ah...Apartment life. Don't miss it. Been there done that. Never so happy when I bought my own home. Complaining about unruly tenants yielded very little for my wife and I. The solution was to move.
                    We were in a similar situation. We HATED our apartment, so we stuck it out until the end of our lease, found a much nicer house in a much nicer neighborhood for only $100 more a month, and rolled the fuck out !!

There were some sorry mother fuckers that I would have liked to have gone back after we moved out and set their vehicles on fire, but figured that wouldn't be the best idea, so I let them be.

-Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
                      I can't really say specifically as my girl is the assistant manager here, but we are over by the 820 and 183 interchange in Richland Hills.

To be honest, its a pretty decent complex in most respects. Property is clean and well kept with even a courtesy officer from RHPD on site. We've been here a year and never had problem one.

However, We ARE just a stone's throw away from some other properties that are VERY seedy.

What usually happens is that they've had a lot of a-holes get evicted for non-payment of rent, complaints, whatever, then they move to the roach motels down the road.....

We are thinking this may be someone related to someone she's pissed off by booting them out....
                      Just move to an upstairs apartment? If possible....

Comment

The guy ever come back?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                          The guy ever come back?
                          Nope, he never did come back, but the cops called her and wanted her to ID a suspect they picked up a few nights later. It wasn't him...

Anyway, I've been seriously looking at a .38 over at Cabelas as of late and may pick it up this weekend, or I may look at Helo's... LOL

I know EXACTLY the ones you are talking about. It's one of those "our complex is fine but every other one of the ones around us is a shithole" places. At least Church's is within walking distance.
                          But if I can be of any help, I'm literally 5 minutes away...max. I also have a cheapo .38 that I'd make you a great deal on. It does go "bang" every time the trigger is pulled too.
                          Helo,

Yep, you pretty much nailed it.... we're surrounded by shit hole properties here.... anyway, we're probably moving to a rental house in the area soon, as the lady hates not only this security crap but tenants wind up knocking on our door after hours bitching about stuff.... I swear some of the male tenants bother her for some of the most bullshit reasons.... Must be the Double Ds.... LOL

Helo, Can you send me a pm with an asking price of the .38 and a pic if you have one?

Comment

Working...
                          X