East Texas Mustang fan possibly relocating, questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Texas Mustang fan possibly relocating, questions

Hi all, i have a question for some of you, My family and I are considering moving to Haslet outside of Ft. Worth a bit. Any of you from that area? i have a question for anyone in that school district.

i am just wondering how the schools are there hopeful from someone with kids in the district. If we move to the area we are considering the school would be Sendera ranch elementary for my daughter in 1st, then Chisholm trail middle for my son (6th next year), and they would end up in northwest in high school. I'm just curious since you can only really find out from parents with kids in a school how good the schools really are. Thanks for the help.

you will hate sendera ranch HOA and post tits or gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by shanem View Post
      Hi all, i have a question for some of you, My family and I are considering moving to Haslet outside of Ft. Worth a bit. Any of you from that area? i have a question for anyone in that school district.

i am just wondering how the schools are there hopeful from someone with kids in the district. If we move to the area we are considering the school would be Sendera ranch elementary for my daughter in 1st, then Chisholm trail middle for my son (6th next year), and they would end up in northwest in high school. I'm just curious since you can only really find out from parents with kids in a school how good the schools really are. Thanks for the help.

Post Tits OGTFO Newb
      I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        you will hate sendera ranch HOA and post tits or gtfo
        unless your into dudes, you don't want to see my tits. I'm familiar with the PITA a HOA can be, my neighborhood has one now. I'm wondering more specifically about the schools. on on the off chance you really meant pics, not tits lol below. 12 boss 302, long tubes, catted x, flowmaster huspowers. otherwise stock for track key.

Comment

unless your into dudes, you don't want to see my tits. I'm familiar with the PITA a HOA can be, my neighborhood has one now. I'm wondering more specifically about the schools. on on the off chance you really meant pics, not tits lol below. 12 boss 302, long tubes, catted x, flowmaster huspowers. otherwise stock for track key.
          No, they really meant terts......

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            No, they really meant terts......
            lol figures...

Better?

Comment

lol figures...

Better?
              No.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                No.

x2
                I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Don't know about the schools, but my sister lives in Sendera Ranch and says there are a lot of foreclosures in that area and several "planned community" promises were made that are taking forever to materialize. After dealing with the I-35/287 traffic, you'll want to dig your eyes out with a fork. You couldn't pay me to live out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                    Don't know about the schools, but my sister lives in Sendera Ranch and says there are a lot of foreclosures in that area and several "planned community" promises were made that are taking forever to materialize. After dealing with the I-35/287 traffic, you'll want to dig your eyes out with a fork. You couldn't pay me to live out there.
                    I work from home (so does the wife), so the traffic isn't that big a deal. Thanks for the info though, and for not asking for tits . Plus, its really close to ECR.

Comment

Research the biggest freeway bottlenecks in Texas and look and where you're wanting to move.

Comment

Working...
                      X