X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    I'm down.
    Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Same here, and I've never heard anything bad either, other than it's an expensive place to drink. Never been, but my biggest complaint about wing places is that they are ridiculously priced for tiny ass wings. I'd gladly pay a little more for a decent sized wing. Plus, some of the flavors look interesting.
    Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
    If my schedule allows it, I'd love to. Hit me up when it goes down.
    bet that.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
      I've eaten 78 before. And I only weigh 145
      Holy crap! What is your tape worm's name?

Comment

mmmmmm try the fried macaroni

Comment

So, I made a last minute decision to go for lunch today and I have to say it was pretty decent. It was clean, friendly staff, tv's everywhere. The server was very helpful in determining what flavors I might like and made some recommendations. I got 5 Medium Hot, 5 Hallelujah, and the mac & cheese. My order was out in seven minutes. The medium were good, nothing spectacular, and the Hallelujah were excellent. I wish I had gotten all Hallelujah.
          I'm a Wingstop fan and the wings were a bit larger than Wingstop's, but not giant like Bone Daddy's. They seem to cook them at either a higher temperature or longer than I'm accustomed to with Wingstop because the ends of both the wings and drums were a bit tougher, eliminating my habit of nawing the ends of the bones clean. Normally I go for some ranch on the side, but my server insisted their bleu cheese was made fresh in house and was excellent. He was right.
          The mac & cheese was very good but is so thick, if you don't finish it while it's still fairly warm, it will turn into a tasty brick. I got out for $10 which is very fair for what I got. I'm sure I'll go back, but it will be early like today to beat the lunch traffic.

Comment

I went with a group from work a couple of weeks ago, and everyone (8 of us) agreed that we wouldn't go back. They didn't have jerk wings (damn you Matt), so I got Cajun, extra "wet", but they came out dry and tough. The sauce was blah. I tried a side of their hottest sauce and it wasn't very hot at all. It wasn't gross, but just wasn't very good.

Comment

Working...
            X