NTTA bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NTTA bill

So I got a bill for using the toll 3 times last month but I also noticed they were billing me for using it once in July 2010 and December 2010.

I dont have a problem paying it (I was wondering why they never billed me...) but Im just wondering how long do they wait/have to bill you? Im guessing spending $.44 to mail the bill for $2 wasnt worth it at the time but it is now because I owe $8?

I just got one that had 5 transactions totaling $5 on the non tag rate, dating back to January, so I think it is just a $ amount thing.

I called to ask why it wasn't billed to my tolltag, and all the Ms. Cleo could manage to come up with is they tried to bill my CC in August, and it was expired.

None of the transacations were from August, and I was using the tollway every day during that time. I still don't have a reasonable explanation on why my TT wasnt billed, but I just paid my $2 and moved on. Gonna make sure I save the invoice and details from the call for when they send me a thousand dollar invoice in 6 months for the same transactions.

Comment

i got one that was over 2 years old once.....they tried to say i owed them over 150$ in fees for being late....told them that this was first time to even see a bill from them.....they collected there $6.57 and left me alone.
      Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

They told me once they wait until after your third time before starting to process you...

Comment

The NTTA can get fucked.

Comment

I had 2 bills. One for a stang I don't own anymore and one for a truck I don't drive often but have a t-tag in. The lady said they had a glitch in billing and fixed it.

Comment

Glitch my ass

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                The NTTA can get fucked.
                youre telling me.. the previous owner of the GTO i owned ran up close to 50k in toll bills.. they tried to pin me for that shit.. luckily i had a notarized bill of sale and the date the title was put in my name... search the old board for "lesson learned" if anyone knows "Micah Petty" she owes me 4500 bucks which i could really use now!
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  youre telling me.. the previous owner of the GTO i owned ran up close to 50k in toll bills.. they tried to pin me for that shit.. luckily i had a notarized bill of sale and the date the title was put in my name... search the old board for "lesson learned" if anyone knows "Micah Petty" she owes me 4500 bucks which i could really use now!
                  it was actually 18 dollars in tolls, the rest was service/late fees!

Comment

Rick Perry for President!

LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                      it was actually 18 dollars in tolls, the rest was service/late fees!
                      fuggit new thread!
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X