No announcement yet.

Which would you buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you fail to listen to the advice of a DFWM poll you will end up with a squeaky seat.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      I'm aware of the other thread I read most of it. I am also aware that this is not as much of a sick burn as you thought it would be.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        I'm aware of the other thread I read most of it. I am also aware that this is not as much of a sick burn as you thought it would be.
        Sick burn???

Comment

Sick burn???
          He means herpes.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
            1000K+ miles.
            fixed
            Full time ninja editor.

Comment

LMAO

The King is mad that I'm not gay like him and Dwayne and is upset that I wont' have a 3 some with them. I'm sorry King, but that's one train I refuse to run.

Comment

See there WickedSnake, who says you can't stir the pot with an idiot like Fr8tTrain and reel him in like a fish? You just have to be patient and wait for him to slowly realize what's up.

Thread grave digging is now complete.

Comment

See there WickedSnake, who says you can't stir the pot with an idiot like Fr8tTrain and reel him in like a fish? You just have to be patient and wait for him to slowly realize what's up.

Thread grave digging is now complete.
                  Well I guess your dastardly plan has paid off!
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                  X