don't hate the player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't hate the player

UPLAND — Two women were treated for injuries sustained during an altercation in a hospital room Tuesday.

The altercation took place shortly after noon in a patient room on the first floor or Crozer-Chester Medical Center.

Upland Police Chief John Easton said there were four people involved in the altercation. Two received lacerations from a “straight-edged” weapon, Easton said.

Two other women, both pregnant, were being evaluated because of their involvement in the altercation. Hospital spokeswoman Kathy Scullin said two injured visitors were taken to the emergency room, treated and released within an hour.

According to Easton, the hospital patient, a male, is recuperating from a gunshot wound suffered last week in Chester.

The names of those involved were not released. Charges are pending.

"straight-edged weapon"
    Maybe a Katana?
    I bet they were Japanese women

LOL probably not though
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      "straight-edged weapon"
      Maybe a Katana?
      I bet they were Japanese women

LOL probably not though
      There are no survivors of Katana induced injuries.

You should look up the fatality rates in the US of A for gunshot wounds vs edged weapon wounds. The results are eye opening to say the least.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        There are no survivors of Katana induced injuries.

You should look up the fatality rates in the US of A for gunshot wounds vs edged weapon wounds. The results are eye opening to say the least.
        Iirc, youre 6x more likely to die if youre attackef with a knife vs getting shot.

Comment

Working...
        X