• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    its raining
    Men-ing?
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I don't need google for that song. I have it memorized. I used to listen to that stuff when I was young. Metal was just not my style back then. Still isn't but I have moved on to more harder music.
      I just hated the fact that I couldn't change the radio station when I was a kid. But I've always listended to rock, then at the age of 10, got into Hatebreed and Chimaira and never looked back. Just metal and hardcore/post hardcore these days.
      Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

What we're talking about is late night and early morning low clouds
        with a chance of fog, chance of showers into the afternoon
        with variable high cloudiness and gusty winds
        Gusty winds at times around the corner of Sunset and Alvorado

Yeah, I know, things are tough all over
        When the thunder storms start increasing over the
        Southeast and South Central portions of my apartment, I get upset

And a line of thunderstorms was developing in the early morning
        ahead of a slow moving coldfront, cold blooded
        with tornado watches issued shortly before noon Sunday
        for the areas including the western region of my mental health
        and the northern portions of my ability to deal rationally
        with my disconcerted precarious emotional situation
        It's cold out there
        Colder than a ticket taker's smile at the Ivar Theatre, on a Saturday night

Flash flood watches covered the southern portion of my disposition, yeah
        There was no severe weather well into the afternoon
        except for kind of a lone gust of wind in the bedroom

A high pressure zone covering the eastern portion of a small
        suburban community with a 1034 millibar high pressure zone
        and a weak pressure ridge extending from my eyes down to my cheeks
        cause since you left me baby and put the vice grips on my mental health
        well, the extended outlook for an indefinite period of time
        until you come back to me, baby, is high tonight, low tomorrow
        and precipitation is expected

That wraps up the weather for this evening.
        Now back to the eleven o'clock blues.
        Doctor George Fishbeck ain't got nothing on me!
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Hell, its not even the "rainy" season in Bagram, Afghanistan yet and yet what do you know it has been sporadically raining the last week. Cant wait for the actual rain to come. Which directly follows all the snow in Jan-Feb.

And of course Bagram is in a bowl so it kinda works like this:

Snow comes- YAY!!
          Snow melts - mini-lakes build up all over base
          military bring in street sweepers and water trucks to suck out all the water
          snow comes again
          military brings in street sweepers and water trucks to suck out all the water
          rain comes

This is basically a continuous cycle for 3 months.

This is all information I know you were DYING to know so..your welcome

Comment

Originally posted by GTBrian23 View Post
            Hell, its not even the "rainy" season in Bagram, Afghanistan yet and yet what do you know it has been sporadically raining the last week. Cant wait for the actual rain to come. Which directly follows all the snow in Jan-Feb.

And of course Bagram is in a bowl so it kinda works like this:

Snow comes- YAY!!
            Snow melts - mini-lakes build up all over base
            military bring in street sweepers and water trucks to suck out all the water
            snow comes again
            rain comes

This is basically a continuous cycle for 3 months.

This is all information I know you were DYING to know so..your welcome

Shits crazy. Be careful out there brotha, I've got a few friends out there myself.
            Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post
              Shits crazy. Be careful out there brotha, I've got a few friends out there myself.
              Always , I have a nice cushy office job this trip

Thanks!

Comment

Always , I have a nice cushy office job this trip

Thanks!
                You actually in a building or a tent?? I've heard some crazy stories about Iraq though... have another friend that has had 3 trips and is only 23, lol outrageous shit that has flowed out his mouth about what goes on there..making youtube videos that they can't post because of the graphic violence that's going on..walking out your tent ass naked in front of everyone and wiping yourself off with a baby wipe saying good morning and it being normal... brutal.
                Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

You actually in a building or a tent?? I've heard some crazy stories about Iraq though... have another friend that has had 3 trips and is only 23, lol outrageous shit that has flowed out his mouth about what goes on there..making youtube videos that they can't post because of the graphic violence that's going on..walking out your tent ass naked in front of everyone and wiping yourself off with a baby wipe saying good morning and it being normal... brutal.
                  That might be the case on some of the smaller FOBs a little closer to the beginning of the war. This is my 4th trip over here, I had done 3 by the time I was 25.

I work in a hardened building. There are still a few people that work out of tents but not to many. Of course Bagram is the main HUB in afghanistan and I am sure a lot of the smaller bases are still primarily tents. Im in the Air Force so I havent really been in any of the "graphic violence situations". I am sure there are plenty, and definitely something not to be posted on youtube. Now walking outside naked, thats a pretty big no no, and would not fly on this base anyway haha

Comment

That might be the case on some of the smaller FOBs a little closer to the beginning of the war. This is my 4th trip over here, I had done 3 by the time I was 25.

I work in a hardened building. There are still a few people that work out of tents but not to many. Of course Bagram is the main HUB in afghanistan and I am sure a lot of the smaller bases are still primarily tents. Im in the Air Force so I havent really been in any of the "graphic violence situations". I am sure there are plenty, and definitely something not to be posted on youtube. Now walking outside naked, thats a pretty big no no, and would not fly on this base anyway haha
                    LOL walking outside naked, he's always been a crazy mother f'er since high school, only a year older than me being I turn 23 this month. He was just saying in their vids they would make, bombs going off in plain sight..shootings, things* being blown up..alot of crazy shit that he said messed him up. But he's a marine so it's alot different out in the field that's forsure. But from the things I've heard... I'd much rather be in a hardened building too!
                    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

LOL walking outside naked, he's always been a crazy mother f'er since high school, only a year older than me being I turn 23 this month. He was just saying in their vids they would make, bombs going off in plain sight..shootings, things* being blown up..alot of crazy shit that he said messed him up. But he's a marine so it's alot different out in the field that's forsure. But from the things I've heard... I'd much rather be in a hardened building too!
                      yup hardened building is the life for me!

Comment

yup hardened building is the life for me!
                        LOLz well good luck out there
                        Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Working...
                        X