No announcement yet.

CDL test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on the large amount of retards around here with a CDL I would venture to say it can not be a very difficult test. I know when we send a guy to take the test our biggest problem is usually finding a damn truck that will pass the inspection they do before they test. lol

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
      A ticket is for keeps, no pleading down.
      Not true. I got 3 while I had my CDL. One was 15 mph over the speed limit, got 90 days deferred; another was 20 mph over, got it reduced to 5 mph over; the last was another 20 mph over, got it deferred too. Having a CDL definitely costs more, though.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Bullshit. Maybe a long time ago but not nowdays. Lose your cdl for 15+ over.
        http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Last October? The October before that? And the September before that?

Not while driving a commercial vehicle though.
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Did not read all posts but I wold only get a CDL if you intend to have a job requiring it. No deferred for CDL holders.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              Not true. I got 3 while I had my CDL. One was 15 mph over the speed limit, got 90 days deferred; another was 20 mph over, got it reduced to 5 mph over; the last was another 20 mph over, got it deferred too. Having a CDL definitely costs more, though.
              Was yours a Class A? Are the rules different from B to A?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Was yours a Class A? Are the rules different from B to A?
                B, but I don't know. I had to go through a lawyer to get deferred. I used a different lawyer for each ticket. One told me they absolutely, positively couldn't do deferred but he got it reduced. The other two said they would try, and they got it.
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                  Bullshit. Maybe a long time ago but not nowdays. Lose your cdl for 15+ over.
                  you start peeling off benjamins and you would be amazed at what can happen.

Comment

More like Washington or lincolns we are truckers remember LOL
                    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Working...
                    X