Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I thought Teddy liked a good bowing.
    He does. I know a guy that built a bow for him.

Comment

If his lawyer's any good, he'll be fine. PA just passed the Castle Doctrine. That said, Yankees still aren't quite right.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        History of making terroristic threads and harassment... looks like he picked the wrong dude.
        Well, after the victim can take solace in knowing that he didn't get the shaft until after he got the point.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
          Well, after the victim can take solace in knowing that he didn't get the shaft until after he got the point.
          zing!
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Bow owner sounds a little high-strung.

That heart and lung thing had me a little miffed as well. I was thinking they probably had the heart and lung in that sentence reversed. Punctured heart, lung filled with blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              Bow owner sounds a little high-strung.

That heart and lung thing had me a little miffed as well. I was thinking they probably had the heart and lung in that sentence reversed. Punctured heart, lung filled with blood.
              wonder if he had to follow the blood train to confirm the kill and retrieve his arrow.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

wonder if he had to follow the blood train to confirm the kill and retrieve his arrow.

Then he strapped him to the hood of his car and took him to the taxidermist. Hopefully he doesn't end up with a laquered steak for a tongue like some of those examples in the Picture Post from a few months back.

Comment

I wonder if the deceased was ever a Boy Scout that graduated to the Order of the Arrow. You have to go through quite a bit to get that arrow on...errrr...in your chest

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    He probably hit a major artery in the lung, and nicked the pericardium. It filled up with blood, and as the heart pumped out, it pulled blood in, and couldn't displace it to pump again, the same way a punctured lung gets surrounded by air and collapses. It's how people used to die in low-speed car wrecks before the airbag. Their aortas would tear, the pericardium would fill up, and they'd be dead before the other person could get out to check on them.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      He probably hit a major artery in the lung, and nicked the pericardium. It filled up with blood, and as the heart pumped out, it pulled blood in, and couldn't displace it to pump again, the same way a punctured lung gets surrounded by air and collapses. It's how people used to die in low-speed car wrecks before the airbag. Their aortas would tear, the pericardium would fill up, and they'd be dead before the other person could get out to check on them.
                      thats why I carry a really sharp pocket knife with me. The moment I'm in a low speed car accident I stab myself in the chest just to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                        That's my guess, probably the pulmonary artery, by them specifically mentioning that it punctured the lung.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I see Dr. Dave has aliases!
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            Where is the self loathing paramedic?
                            2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                              I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X