anniversary/wife b-day dinner suggestions needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anniversary/wife b-day dinner suggestions needed

Need a recommendation on a nice place to take the wife for her b-day and anniv this weekend. Pretty much any kind of food goes, just want to take her to a decent place since last year on her b-day i took her to Taco Cabana and that didnt go over too well lol.

Eddie V's

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      Need a recommendation on a nice place to take the wife for her b-day and anniv this weekend. Pretty much any kind of food goes, just want to take her to a decent place since last year on her b-day i took her to Taco Cabana and that didnt go over too well lol.
      how many years?
      LOL@ taco cabana, i would probably do that too and my gf wouldnt care, we've been together for almost 10 years and it gets pretty old quick(celebrating an anniversary)

I'd recommend Bobs(steak)
      It's kind of pricey but it seems like everyone on here is a baller
      Bob's Steak & Chop House - where excellence meets exceptional service. Reserve your table today on our Official Site and treat yourself to an unforgettable dini
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Have you guys ever been to a Tapas restaurant? In Dallas, I'd suggest Sangria Mediterranean Tapas or Cafe Madrid, both in uptown, very close to each other.

Tapas can be fun, because you order several small items to share and you get to try some new (and usually delicious) stuff. And it's not terribly expensive.

Then there are several nice, upscale bars in the area that are fun to stop in for a few drinks.

Check it out..have fun.

Comment

there is a place in ft worth called Uncle Julio's i think, its an outside restaurant with a nice romantic view

Originally posted by DOHCTR
          You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Our annual outing is to Kobe Steak off Beltline and the tollway...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
              how many years?
              LOL@ taco cabana, i would probably do that too and my gf wouldnt care, we've been together for almost 10 years and it gets pretty old quick(celebrating an anniversary)

I'd recommend Bobs(steak)
              It's kind of pricey but it seems like everyone on here is a baller
              http://www.bobs-steakandchop.com/
              5 years, thanks lol.

Comment

thanks for the suggestions so far.

For really good Sushi (her favorite thing to eat) what are some of the nicer sushi places in the metroplex?

Comment

Piranha Killer Sushi in Arlington is VERY good, and a nice place to boot. Steak? I always enjoy III Forks.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                    thanks for the suggestions so far.

For really good Sushi (her favorite thing to eat) what are some of the nicer sushi places in the metroplex?
                    sushi is all the same to me.

RA or Chaucers
                    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                    Your opinion is what sucks.
                    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

We had our anniversary last weekend....tried a new place in Grapevine called Winewood....place was damned good.
                      70' Chevelle RagTop
                      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Bob's Steak and Chop House in Grapevine

Comment

our 3rd anniversary is today and SHE decided she wants to go to Shuck N Jive because we love their oysters
                          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
                          X