Ughhh, it's that time of the year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ughhh, it's that time of the year...

for all the colds/infections to be goin around and i got hit early. Frackin Bronchitis and sinus infection FTL!

I hate that my coworkers feel compelled to come to work sick and share their crap w/everyone when we have paid sick leave. Granted I don't have the flu, the concepts in the piktar below still apply.
    Last edited by Tx Redneck; 04-09-2013, 05:07 PM.

I hear ya. A coworker of mine got me sick because he felt he had to be here. Sucks for me because that means now my kids and wife are going to be sick. STAY AT HOME ASSHOLES!

Comment

Yup, I'm in the same boat w/ the family.

Comment

Stop kissing co-workers!
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I just watched Contagious last night at the drive in. At least you are alive.

Comment

I worked at one place that ran off of PTO (Paid Time Off) policy, which basically was 5 sick days tacked on to whatever vacation you had vested. So if you got sick, it effectively went against your vacation time. So ya, a bunch of people would come in sick, because they didn't want to lose vacation time.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I just watched Contagious last night at the drive in. At least you are alive.
              Somethin tells me I don't want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                Somethin tells me I don't want to see it.
                It really shows you how easy it is for a virus to spread.

Comment

dont like that...but absolutley HATE it when my daughter goes to daycare & gets sick...then the shit hits the fan

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                    Stop kissing co-workers!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      I worked at one place that ran off of PTO (Paid Time Off) policy, which basically was 5 sick days tacked on to whatever vacation you had vested. So if you got sick, it effectively went against your vacation time. So ya, a bunch of people would come in sick, because they didn't want to lose vacation time.
                      Yeah-some people aren't lucky enough to either have the time to take off or bosses that aren't complete dick bags when you tell them you need to stay home. I am not in that category and actually if I am even coughing or have the slightest hint of having something, I am not allowed to go to work. But then again, I work with very ill children who are either going through chemo or have very low immune systems. If I show up to work sick, it could end up taking a kid's life.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                        Yeah-some people aren't lucky enough to either have the time to take off or bosses that aren't complete dick bags when you tell them you need to stay home. I am not in that category and actually if I am even coughing or have the slightest hint of having something, I am not allowed to go to work. But then again, I work with very ill children who are either going through chemo or have very low immune systems. If I show up to work sick, it could end up taking a kid's life.
                        That's serious bidness. I thought you taught handicap chirren.

Comment

I don't call in when I'm sick.

Comment

I got that shit twice this year. Once in Jan I think and other around March/April. 2nd one was worse than the 1st one. Hope you get better.

Comment

Thanks bubba. Dr put me on Z-pack and Nasonex spray along w/ the typical Robitussin DM as needed. I also got two shots in teh keester to give me a boost.

I feel better already.

Comment

Working...
                              X