Video/slideshow making software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video/slideshow making software?

My wife wants to make a slideshow with pictures and video clips for our wedding in China, so she wants it to be nice, therefore Windows Movie Maker is out. Does anyone have any recommendations? She bought iMovie for our iPad, but is less than impressed. We don't have an Apple computer, just the iPad and iPhones so the software would need to be for PC. Thanks in advance.

Sony Vegas.

Comment

Vegas is good or Adobe Premiere. That's about it for PC. On the mac side go with Final Cut.

Comment

I wonder if you can save the slideshow made on the ps3. I love using that since I'm a total newb when it comes to that sort of thing.

Comment

You're going to China to get married?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            You're going to China to get married?
            I'm going to China to have a Chinese wedding with her family. We've already been married for two years.

Comment

Corel Video Studio 12

Pop in the photos, apply "random" effect to all gaps between photos...done.

Comment

Animoto?

Comment

I use Vegas, Premier, and After Effects. They all have some decent learning curves... What are you trying to do that Windows Movie Maker wont?

Comment

Just fucking pay someone to do it, its cheaper and they'll do far better than your shit skills if you dont even know what application to get. Just check craigslist and tell your wife that you found a friend of a friend that works for Apple to get you a hook up.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                      Just fucking pay someone to do it, its cheaper and they'll do far better than your shit skills if you dont even know what application to get. Just check craigslist and tell your wife that you found a friend of a friend that works for Apple to get you a hook up.
                      Welcome back, Cruz!
                      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                      X