Need some help with Bob Moore Subaru of Arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help with Bob Moore Subaru of Arlington

Long story short they closed atleast 30 min probably more knowing that I would be there close to the time they closed to pick up a vehicle that they worked on today.

Can someone help me with finding a phone number for an employee there?
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Like an employees personal number?

Comment

I'm mostly looking if someone has ever shopped there or even bought there and has a sales persons or service persons card with a "cell" number listed on there.

Comment

Disregard, after sending an email to the GM of the Arlington location and another email I found I received a text message from someone up there just now saying they will meet me there at my convenience.

Comment

Conveniently be ready to do this at 3am!

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
            Long story short they closed atleast 30 min probably more knowing that I would be there close to the time they closed to pick up a vehicle that they worked on today.

Can someone help me with finding a phone number for an employee there?
            I kind to have to call bull shit on that, I can not see a dealership that would go as far as close down 30 min. early just to avoid YOU.

Attention, Attention, All employes, today we are closing 30 min. early to keep Mr. Jewrrick from picking up his car today. Thank you, That is all.
            I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Originally posted by mustang87 View Post
              I kind to have to call bull shit on that, I can not see a dealership that would go as far as close down 30 min. early just to avoid YOU.

Attention, Attention, All employes, today we are closing 30 min. early to keep Mr. Jewrrick from picking up his car today. Thank you, That is all.

It's possible. He is after all a Jew.

Comment

I am glad to hear that you were able to get in touch with someone from the dealership! You can visit our websites (http://www.bobmoore.com/locations/list.htm) for more contact info, or if you have any problems with the posted info, just email me at bhofmeister@bobmoore.com and I can get you in touch with someone.

Comment

This has been an interesting course of events.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    This has been an interesting course of events.
                    AKA Cool story bro!
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by bhofmeister View Post
                      I am glad to hear that you were able to get in touch with someone from the dealership! You can visit our websites (http://www.bobmoore.com/locations/list.htm) for more contact info, or if you have any problems with the posted info, just email me at bhofmeister@bobmoore.com and I can get you in touch with someone.
                      POST SOME TITTIES NEWB.

lol

Comment

Working...
                      X