Very Clean Buick Grand National at Bankston Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Clean Buick Grand National at Bankston Ford

Seen it on the lot for the last week. Drove by today and took a look at it. 35k miles, very clean interior. Not sure about the $14k price tag on it. But it was a damn nice car.

Great pics!

Comment

In

Comment

which location?

Comment

come on Barry I know you live in Burleson but not everybody does....is it the Burleson location??

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
            which location?
            Burleson. I did not have my phone or anything else with me at the time. Exterior was dirty, but nice looking. Interior could not have been in better shape.

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
              come on Barry I know you live in Burleson but not everybody does....is it the Burleson location??
              Yep, They had it up front during the week. Now it is in the back row.

Comment

I think it's a 84 ...

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
                  I think it's a 84 ...
                  That should be very easy to identify...the 84-85 have a solid lower airdam from the drivers side to the passengers side. 86-87 models have a split lower airdam with the intercooler scoop in the middle (right under the front license plate). 86-87's also display "intercooled" under the Grand National badges on the front fenders, and also have a factory third brake light in the rear window (that can be added though).

Just because it MIGHT be an 84-85 doesnt instantly make it slow...its quite easy to get those into the low 13's or even high 12's with not a lot of money. I wouldn't pay 14g for any 84-87 unless it was near showroom condition....I've seen intercooled models for sale for under 8 grand that looked pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                  X