Meet America‘s ’53%’ – And They Have a Message for the ‘99%’ Protesters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Spend every dime, and bitch about the overload of debt down the road. It's merely training for the next wave of debt-floating 30K millionaires.

Al Qaida's training camps don't have SHIT on what we are doing to our youngsters by instilling this 'it's someone else's fault I'm broke, watch me spend my way into despair' mentality.
    And the worst part is they actually believe they are being responsible when doing it....

Comment

+ LIKE! Hell I might have to help and/or support 53%'r movement, I live in NYC for shit sake.

--Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
        And I'd say most on both sides don't realize that wallstreet, the fed, and the 6 megabanks are all tied together.

The Rebublican's hijacked the Teaparty, just like the Dems hijacked the wallstreet crowd.
        Neither the 99%'ers, the 53%'ers nor the 1%'ers speak for me, like I said before most don't know the corruption.
        Hope people do realize the 1% is the elite around the world that control the central banking system.
        The republicans and the dems are one of the same nowadays and are just puppets and 99% of them are NOT 100% for the Constitution.
        **golf clap**

Comment

She easily could have let herself be a "victim". Props to this chic.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
          X