No announcement yet.

So I'm sitting here at my desk reading dfwm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When i was 12 at camp i felt a pinch that woke me up. So I opened my sleeping bag to see what it was. Well i discovered a 4 inch wolfspider. I leveled that tent in a milisecond with my exit. Fuck spiders man.

n the fan spider i most likely would have burned it down, lol.

Comment

Back in my skydiver days I stored massive amounts of ramen for the weeks when i didn't make any money jumping. Well one stormy weekend Im sitting at the table with my girlfriend eating and talking about how I should probably save money so we didnt have to eat ramen. Well we're halfway through our bowls and I look down at the bowl.....HUNDREDS of ants are floating. I look at my gf swallowing a big bite and go Oh....my fucking god. She looks down and immediately projectile vomited all over the table. I felt sick but fuck it ants are protein right? LOL. All of the packages of ramen had ants crawling around them so we had to throw it all away. Lol.
      http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            It was probably just a large water bug. They are commonly mistaken for cockroaches:

When I was stationed in Gitmo, we had the huge 2" plus variety. I was taking some laundry down to the laundry room and a big one was at the door. I stepped on it, and when I removed my foot, it looked up at me, flipped me off, and ran away...
            nahh. It was a texas rat snake.
            2012 GT500

Comment

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Ded

Comment

Working...
                  X