LMFAO

300lbs man against 14grm cockroach.

Film at 11.

David

Comment

OK, everybody post your story.

Mine:

Back when I was young a partied hard.
      Went to bed about 3am fairly drunk. I just get to lala land (that place between still aware and full-on sleep).

I'm on my side and hear something crawling behind me.
      Me
      I think it's just my imagination and start to fall asleep again - then I hear the ruffling again and my pillow starts to move. My eyes open and I'm dead still when all of a sudden something the size of a opossum JUMPS ON MY FUCKING NECK - AND STAYS THERE!!

I hesitate for a millisecond, thinking is this shit real? Then jump up and see the biggest fucking rat I've ever seen, falling back to the bed.

I scream like a bitch, grab a hockey stick and chase the fugger around the room. I finally corner it with my now upturned mattress (since the bastid tried hiding under it). I go get a cat we called Minnie the Moocher and throw that bitch on opossum rat. The cat freaked, then buried it's claws in opossum rats back - it makes a screeching yell then I finish him off with the hockey stick.

Bad night.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
        OK, everybody post your story.

Mine:

Back when I was young a partied hard.
        Went to bed about 3am fairly drunk. I just get to lala land (that place between still aware and full-on sleep).

I'm on my side and hear something crawling behind me.
        Me
        I think it's just my imagination and start to fall asleep again - then I hear the ruffling again and my pillow starts to move. My eyes open and I'm dead still when all of a sudden something the size of a opossum JUMPS ON MY FUCKING NECK - AND STAYS THERE!!

I hesitate for a millisecond, thinking is this shit real? Then jump up and see the biggest fucking rat I've ever seen, falling back to the bed.

I scream like a bitch, grab a hockey stick and chase the fugger around the room. I finally corner it with my now upturned mattress (since the bastid tried hiding under it). I go get a cat we called Minnie the Moocher and throw that bitch on opossum rat. The cat freaked, then buried it's claws in opossum rats back - it makes a screeching yell then I finish him off with the hockey stick.

Bad night.

David

I call bullshit.

You've never touched a hockey stick in your life.

Comment

one night i was sleeping and felt an itch on my nose, my reaction was to shake my face for whatever reason. as i opened my eyes i see a huge roach fly across the room. i had slung it across the room in the process of shaking my face. i yelled and tried to look for it to kill it but no luck. so i spent the rest of the night in a cocoon i made with my sheets and couldn't sleep the rest of the night hate bugs

Comment

There have been a few times I was dead tired and would just be getting into bed and see a cockroach. Well, I don't care how tired I am, I cannot sleep if I know for a fact there is a cockroach in the room. I will stay awake until I find it and kill it with extreme prejudice and malice aforethought.
            One night, I was sitting at my computer and heard a buzzing and then something land on the wall that's about 15' behind me. I get up, grab a shoe, turn on the light and there it is, a gigantic cockroach. I start to approach it, shoe at the ready, and then it launches...flying towards me but in a parallel path. I bring the shoe up, ready to knock it into next week. Right as it gets next to me, and before I can swing, it changes it's flight plan and comes right at me. I duck, thinking I missed it, and then I feel it land on the back of my neck and scamper down the back of my shirt. Well, I had my shirt off in what had to be some kind of record and then proceeded to flail my arms around like I was the champion at the Friday Night Sissy Fights. After what seemed like an eternity, but couldn't have been more than a few seconds, I realized the foul beast wasn't on me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw it climbing on the wall. I then smashed it so fast and hard, I thought I'd damage the sheetrock. After smiting it with my mighty shoe, I congratulated it on being such a worthy adversary in the arena of battle.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

LoL! Was it this guy? He is Jacques "The Cock" Roach. He escaped from our jail yesterday.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
              George Orwell

Comment

soon as i read the first 4 words of the thread title and i say it was cj, i thought of this pic

Comment

This made me LOL! similar incident when I was young at home. Pouring cat food for my then pet cat and I see and feel a effing roach crawl up my arm from inside the cat food. Screamed, frolicked, and fought my way outa my shirt and bathroom. Later after I regained my senses, I returned to my bathroom to slay the beast. Spetz, my Russian blue cat, had already found it and was in the process of eating the rest of it. I put a hole in my wall from when I inadvertently kicked my leg I to the wall... Eff u roaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
                    LoL! Was it this guy? He is Jacques "The Cock" Roach. He escaped from our jail yesterday.

If I had any photoshop skillz whatsoever, I'd 'chop a Dr Pepper can that was about 1/2 the size of one of his legs into the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
                      I used the remote to turn on the ceiling fan at the lease one night and it rained down spiders on the bed ! I almost burnt the fuckin place to the ground ! I can totally relate to CJ almost beating himself to death tryin to kill it !
                      I would have completely lost my shit at that. Hooooly FUCK. Spiders are the ONLY creatures on this planet that bother me. I have no idea why. Creepy little motherfuckers.

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post

Paladin?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I would have completely lost my shit at that. Hooooly FUCK. Spiders are the ONLY creatures on this planet that bother me. I have no idea why. Creepy little motherfuckers.

Paladin?
                        LOL

It was definitely a roach. My wife was in the other room and all she heard me say was "what the... THE FUCK!" and then total chaos. I rarely react to seeing cockroaches, I just kill them, but the moment he went into my shirt I hadn't quite lost it yet, but then when he started running around inside my shirt I knew the time had come to act a fool.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          I call bullshit.

You've never touched a hockey stick in your life.
                          Not true.

Home defense 2.1.3
                          I hadn't quite made it to full version 3.0 yet (bang-pop).

David

Comment

Lol@ the stories. I'll try the photoshop when I get home from work.

Comment

Lmao when I first moved here I went to the movies off east chase. My girl and I left the windows on the firebird cracked. When we came out and got into the car she opened the visor mirror and there was a giant ass cockroach! We had never seen them that big. He damn near carjacked us. It took a while but we were lucky enough to locate his ass and stomp him!

Comment

I've had a few late night run ins with spiders. I have awoke in the middle of the night, from a dead sleep, from those freaky little bastards crawling on me. I remember clearing my entire room one time after finding one. I ended up on the other side of my weight bench, and the only way I could figure out I had gotten there was I simultaneously knocked the spider off of me and jumped out of the bed.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X