So I'm sitting here at my desk reading dfwm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm sitting here at my desk reading dfwm

Watching one of the vids in the back porch. I have the window open right behind my LCD screen. All I have is a desk lamp on my desk. I hear something on the window screen, I dismiss it and keep watching. Then I see a flash out of the corner of my eye and I look back at my desk, I dismiss it again. Then all of a sudden I see something black shoot out from under my tablet and it crawls up my arm in literally 1/20th of a second. At this time I realize we have a problem, so I begin to stand up and I realize a gigantic cockroach has just infiltrated my house, ran across my desk and into my shirt in one breathtaking moment. At this time I stand up kick my chair to the other side of the room and start punching my chest, sides, and so forth as it runs around inside my shirt. Finally I smashed it in the middle of my back and I can feel it trying to crawl and drag whats left of itself up to my shoulders. Finally I get my shirt off and toss it in the hamper and wash myself off.

I think tomorrow I'll check the screen for gaps.
    Last edited by CJ; 10-07-2011, 11:14 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Bahahahaahaa, to bad there's no video, it would have been a hoot to watch.

Comment

Ah, the other kind of window and screen.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

haha i was wondering how he had a window open behind the screen :/

Comment

Pics?......of roach, not you shirtless...well unless you want to. Don't forget the Dr Pepper can!

Comment

Surprised you didn't blow that fucker up with a grenade.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Surprised you didn't blow that fucker up with a grenade.
              Believe me, shit got primal.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Fk. That's disgusting to even think about dude. The guts and legs all squished, WTF would you share this for?!?!?!?! Ha
                Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                    gross!
                    I'd rather watch the cat eat snot than read about a cockroach lol
                    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Brilla pad and bleach.
                      De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Nothing else you can do, the house must be burned.

Comment

Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post
                          I'd rather watch the cat eat snot than read about a cockroach lol
                          should i bring the cat back? I dont have a sig currently

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                            should i bring the cat back? I dont have a sig currently
                            I actually thought the cat was kinda funny lol. Bring it back!!
                            Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

lucky it wasn't a RAT!!! they scare me. rather deal with a crocodile or tiger.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                              X