No announcement yet.

FYI those that wear steel toe boots to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear by Red Wings, but since my aunt works for Justin boots (employee discount) it's hard to pass on a deal. The quality seems to be comparable and the comfort is ok. After switching insoles, I'm a lot more happy with them. I'll probably try another pair (different style) of Justin boots and if they don't win me over then I'll be going back to RW.
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

My current pair of work boots:

Keep your police radio earpiece and other communication up to date with LAPG. We have the latest police radio accessories, tactical clothing, and more–shop now!

Comment

I bought a pair of Red Wings for a job. Spent $200 on them, wore them for 3 weeks and now they sit in the closet...

Must say they were not that comfortable after 10hrs of pallet moving...
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          I bought a pair of Red Wings for a job. Spent $200 on them, wore them for 3 weeks and now they sit in the closet...

They aren't even broke in yet!
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Same here. What do you wear now?

Comment

Originally posted by JFurst View Post
              Same here. What do you wear now?
              Well I worked my way into an office job now. Good ol' black Polo boots
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                They aren't even broke in yet!
                I know but I can tell you as soon as I came home those came off. I could actually feel my foot relax and thank me for removing the boot...

Comment

I know but I can tell you as soon as I came home those came off. I could actually feel my foot relax and thank me for removing the boot...
                  X3

Comment

I got a pair of Double H steel toes I feel the same way about. and they are broken in completely.

Comment

i've got a pair of doc martins from the 90's and you can tell that they are better quality and thicker leather then my newer pair of dm's! Also my 90's doc martins actually say made in England unlike the new stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X