Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you, keep it up.

Comment

I stopped cold turkey a year ago. The smell of smoke does not bother me one bit.

the hardest thing for me was theday to day things. an example would be that certain places on my routes to and from work I always lit up in certain places. its weird but it took a while.

Comment

I have not smoked in 11 days and I quit cold turkey! :wink1:
        See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
          Chantix is baaaaad. It made me crazier than I already am.
          This is why i'm apprehensive in coming to your gigs or inviting you to mine!. LOL I kid.. The crazier the better! Cheers!
          Facebook- Twist of Vape
          Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Comment

whenever I think about smoking, I just remember how shitty I felt waking up in the mornings
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
              I got chantix last week and started taking it last thursday. I smoked during the first cycle(one week) like they said you can, within 2 days my smoking dropped by half. Today is day 8 which brings you to the max amount and i have not even craved a smoke. Even after eating. it's weird cause i have a pack of cigs right next to me, i just don't want one.
              now the side effects were pretty fuked up at first, but it seems so far so good.
              My ex used it for 6 weeks & she hasn't smoked for over a year now! Stuff works!
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              And while his kidney stones pass,
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                My ex used it for 6 weeks & she hasn't smoked for over a year now! Stuff works!
                i'm gonna take it for the full 3 months.... so far 5 days and counting
                first class white trash

Comment

i'm over a week in, and its getting alot easier not to smoke. it was really just the first few days, and i think more just the act of smoking, not so much the addiction of it. i'm still chewing gum like a maniac, but even that is calming down a bit. it is nice not stinking like smoke all the time, especially for me being a truck driver and not always getting to take a shower every single day. Also, i dont start stinking of B.O. as quickly as I used to, I still smell clean after a day or so.
                  http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                    i'm gonna take it for the full 3 months.... so far 5 days and counting
                    She was a smoker for 15+ years & she didnt have a craving after that with only 6 weeks. Do you still have a craving now? I believe it took 2 weeks for it to get in the system for her. But keep us posted, Also good job on quiting! Its not easy from what I hear
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I've been told it takes 72hrs to get the nicotine out of your system. If that's true, is it just habit after that?
                      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

i think so, smoking for me was more of a boredom deal, broke up the monotony of driving. I started smoking about 10 years ago, but was a pack a weeker for most of that time, until i started driving a truck and slowly moved up to smoking a pack a day, and it was just getting fucking ridiculous how much i was spending on cancer sticks.

Comment

i was almost 3 packs a day... and im 37... now granted. for me i generally would take a drag and hold onto them till they burned out...
                          i find me to be a carrot eating mother fuker now.... i dunno why, but that is my replacement for now
                          first class white trash

Comment

god DAMN! 3 packs a day?? you're saving some serious change, sport! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                              god DAMN! 3 packs a day?? you're saving some serious change, sport! LOL
                              No shit 3 packs a day! I bet he is going to have a nice car after its all done with the money he saves not smoking!
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                              X