X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas for 2.34 =D

At the Kroger off of 360 and broad

I almost filled up my truck with $40 =D

That's about .50 less than what I paid at Costco this morning. Something's wrong...

Comment

The new kroger where the new Taco Casa is being built? If so I will have to hit it up tonight....
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
        The new kroger where the new Taco Casa is being built? If so I will have to hit it up tonight....
        Yes! I can't wait until the Taco Casa is up. Then I can get a super burrito and get cheap gas....wait.....I probably should reword that...fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Momentomoir View Post
          At the Kroger off of 360 and broad

I almost filled up my truck with $40 =D

WTF?

I filled up at about 2 pm because it was $2.81/gallon. Why did it drop that much in 2 hours?

Hell, I'm grabbing all of my 5 gallon gas cans and filling them up...

Comment

where is that? arlington?

Comment

Yes! I can't wait until the Taco Casa is up. Then I can get a super burrito and get cheap gas....wait.....I probably should reword that...fuck it.
              Yes sir...cant wait for it to open up...it seems like its taking forever! I will be the first in line!
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                <------Location check

Comment

Fuck, when will diesel drop! Dam EPA and their stupid ultra low sulfer bull shit.
                  1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    Yes sir...cant wait for it to open up...it seems like its taking forever! I will be the first in line!
                    me too
                    Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                    For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

it's because you had kroger points, they are not selling gas at 2.34

i hope this guy didn't cause anyone to go out of their way to go to the station to be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post

i hope this guy didn't cause anyone to go out of their way to go to the station to be disappointed.

I just found that out. I took Chandler's truck and a couple of 5 gallon gas cans and found out it was still $2.819/gallon.

Somebody ban this fucktard.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post

Actually no, they had it posted for 2.84 on there sign get to pump it says 2.34 on the pump...So unless I am special I don't know what to think. It actually almost filled me up with $40 while being at less than a 1/4th. Versus getting gas 2 days ago at 2.90 didnt come close

Comment

Actually no, they had it posted for 2.84 on there sign get to pump it says 2.34 on the pump...So unless I am special I don't know what to think. It actually almost filled me up with $40 while being at less than a 1/4th. Versus getting gas 2 days ago at 2.90 didnt come close
                            What was the number of this lucky pump?

Comment

Not the first time a station employee made a type when programming the pumps. Should be a good ass chewing for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X