Mecum Auto Auction in Dallas Oct, 6-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kc (built2layframe) is there with my Dad now. They are after a Cuda

I’m too slow for the fast cars and too fast for the slow cars.

Comment

Watching it right now as of matter of fact. lol
      GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

I'll be there tomorrow afternoon & night. My line of credit might get a little action if I find the right thing(s)...

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          ...but until then I'm stuck with having one hot rod at a time.
          There has to be a better way to explain that, unless you're trying to brag about your gay monogamy!

Comment

The 85 4 eye is ugly. I guess someone will jump on it but I'm not impressed. There are some real shit box's here.

Comment

http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_de...Row=24&lottype=
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

West Coast Customs in on TV right now with a car for the auctions, I forgot this was airing on TV

Comment

A bunch of those cars came from Altus Oklahoma's, Wilmes Auto Center. The owner passed away and there go all the cars. That 85 is the grandkids car they would drive when they visited. Had over 50 something cars go to that auction.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                    Yawn. More of the same, worn-out bullshit that's been floating around these auctions ever since SPEED started airing Barrett-Jackson. It was cool the first 50 or 60 times, now it's boring.
                    Another little ray of sunshine.

Ii went out there today, saw KC and a lot of other people I know. Got to drool over more original Hemi cars and '60s factory racers than I've ever seen in one place. There was some junk but also some of the best cars I've gotten to see in person. I was impressed. It beat being at work and it was free...
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                      Yawn. More of the same, worn-out bullshit that's been floating around these auctions ever since SPEED started airing Barrett-Jackson. It was cool the first 50 or 60 times, now it's boring.
                      Yeah, I see all original L88 Corvettes for sale every week.

Comment

Damn! That one vette went for over half a millions dollars.
                        GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

We picked up a 68 dart & a 70 challanger. I wish I had a 2 car trailer, I took the challenger home lastnight & I was going to get the dart today but with all the rain I figured I'll wait till Monday to pick up the Dart.

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                            Damn! That one vette went for over half a millions dollars.
                            That was the L88 - the Holy Grail of Corvettes - and it was a 100% survivor.

Comment

Working...
                            X