Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know this Car, Carfax Request Also

Vin 1FAFP42X04F171962

My friend picked this up yesterday from Bonham Chrysler. They got it on trade from what they told him. Looks to be pretty clean with some nice mods. Hoping maybe someone knows the car. Has BBK Longtubes, midpipe, Magnaflow catback, Plenum and Throttle Body, Diablo Chip in ECM, Shifter, Seems to have Gears but haven't checked ratio yet.

He's looking to trade the wheels for some 17" FR500's if anyone is interested.

Thanks for any input.

Payment too.....

Looks like just another slow Mustang to me

Comment

don't doubt that, just trying to get some background info if possible

Comment

Who would trade those rims for some FR500's that every one has. Those rims look good to me.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

they look nice, but he doesn't care for 19's

Comment

Anybody??????

Comment

That looks like Austin Johnsons old car. I remember jumping the RR tracks on blue mound road doing well over 70 one night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                That looks like Austin Johnsons old car. I remember jumping the RR tracks on blue mound road doing well over 70 one night.
                Well, its looks to have taken it well...

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                  Well, its looks to have taken it well...
                  That was a friend's dads car for awhile! I remember when he bought those shitty wheels! lol. He hit a tree, fixed, then sold it. :/
                  2012 GT500

Comment

I've heard bad, bad things about Bonham Chrysler. They sell a lot of cars that previously had salvage titles.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                    X