shooting in california

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shooting in california

CUPERTINO, Calif. — An employee walked into a meeting at a Northern California quarry Wednesday and started shooting, killing 2 and injuring others, police said. The suspect was not yet in custody, according to local media outlets.

KNTV in San Francisco had previously reported that three people were killed, but police later said two of the eight people shot at the meeting were dead.

The conditions of the six wounded were unknown.

Santa Clara County Sheriff's spokesman Jose Cardoza said the shooting occurred around 4 a.m. Wednesday, according to the Associated Press.

NBC Bay Area
    The suspect in this morning's workplace shooting in Cupertino has been identified as Shareef Allman of San Jose.

The suspect, identified as Shareef Allman, 45, from San Jose, arrived at the Lehigh Southwest Cement plant in Cupertino in a red Dodge Neon, according to unconfirmed scanner reports, NBC's San Francisco affiliate reported. He was reportedly carrying a 9mm handgun and a rifle.

After shooting employees at the meeting — a daily safety meeting held at the plant — and began walking around the quarry grounds.

Woman later shot near workplace
    The suspect left the facilities after firing shots, KNTV reported. He then attempted a carjacking nearby, shooting a female driver in the leg. He did not manage to get the car from her. .
    The victim was taken to the hospital. Her condition was unknown, according to The Associated Press.

The suspect is still on the loose and is considered armed and dangerous, authorities said.

In nearby Sunnyvale, another injured person was found in a parking lot. Police and SWAT teams were planning on storming a Sunnyvale home, reported KNTV, but it was unclear whether these activities were connected to the Cupertino workplace shooting.

Allman, the suspect, is described as African-American, 5'11'', and 260 pounds, with numerous tattoos, according to KNTV.

Permanente Quarry, owned by Lehigh Southwest Cement Company, is a limestone and aggregate mining operation and cement plant located in the foothills above Cupertino, according to the Santa Clara County website.

Yabadaba doooo
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Big A finally lose it?

Comment

that's so odd no one was able to defend themselves in California.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          that's so odd no one was able to defend themselves in California.
          lol

What's the over/under on how long it takes the media to start calling it an AK-47?
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Fucken tattoo's, I knew he had to have them, only evil people get tattoo's.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              lol

What's the over/under on how long it takes the media to start calling it an AK-47?
              I could do a play by play, but we'll keep it simple.

It will be a semi-automatic handgun, after they spend a few hours failing to confirm it was an automatic handgun. Meanwhile, the rifle will be an assault rifle. It will take a full day for them to confirm it isn't a full auto rifle, to which they will settle with semi-automatic assault rifle. The entire time this is going on, the pistol will be a glock, and the rifle will be an AK47. He will also be a tea party member until they fail to confirm that.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Holy fuck, that is my moms company and I've been to that quarry and probably know the shooter and victims!!!!

Crazy!
                Ded

Comment

I could do a play by play, but we'll keep it simple.

It will be a semi-automatic handgun, after they spend a few hours failing to confirm it was an automatic handgun. Meanwhile, the rifle will be an assault rifle. It will take a full day for them to confirm it isn't a full auto rifle, to which they will settle with semi-automatic assault rifle. The entire time this is going on, the pistol will be a glock, and the rifle will be an AK47. He will also be a tea party member until they fail to confirm that.
                  LA Times news update:

KCBS News in San Francisco is reporting there has been a second shooting in Cupertino, Calif., in a parking lot at Homestead Road and Tantau Avenue.

It's unknown if that shooting is related to an earlier one Wednesday at a Cupertino quarry, where at least two people were killed when a worker opened fire. The parking lot is about five miles away from the quarry.

Another four people were badly wounded in the early morning shooting at Lehigh Permanente Cement Inc. and the suspect was not in custody, the Associated Press reported.

Photos: Shooting at California quarry

Officers in Santa Clara County report the shooter was on foot and may be armed with an AK-47, according to emergency service scanners. KGO-TV in San Francisco reports an employee allegedly showed up at the morning safety meeting armed with an automatic rifle and handgun and began firing.

The shooter reportedly contacted police with a radio at the site and threatened to continue shooting, a TV station reported.

The quarry is located in the hills above Cupertino.

Phone calls to the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Department were not immediately returned.
                  yawn - for those of you not experienced with the liberal media, what this means is "We don't know shit, but we assume it's an AK47."

bam, exactly what I predicted just happened. Both weapons are now full auto, and the rifle is an AK47. Keep waiting, the Glock is coming.

Comment

He will also be a tea party member until they fail to confirm that.
                    A black, racist, muslim. Epic.

lol @ the rest.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                      Holy fuck, that is my moms company and I've been to that quarry and probably know the shooter and victims!!!!

Crazy!
                      Your mom owns the largest concrete producer in the world?

Where is our custom built track, exclusively for DFWM?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Your mom owns the largest concrete producer in the world?

Where is our custom built track, exclusively for DFWM?
                        3rd largest and she was head or IT/erp system's for north America to be exact, her co. as in her workplace.
                        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                          3rd largest and she was head or IT/erp system's for north America to be exact, her co. as in her workplace.
                          ah, i thought they were the largest, at least that is what i have been told.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            ah, i thought they were the largest, at least that is what i have been told.
                            I may be wrong, after lehigh was aquired by heildelberg they may be. But last I heard, there was a company in mexico (CEMEX) #1, that was the biggest and another on (Lafarge) #2, that were larger.
                            Ded

Comment

What's crazy is it occurred during a workplace safety meeting

Comment

Working...
                              X