Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks Obama, I didnt have plans or anything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Obama, I didnt have plans or anything.

Obama is landing here at Love right now. We're stuck in the plane on the tarmac and can't move until he lands, gets in the motorcade and is all the way out of here.

A plane full of Texans being held up by this asshole... At least I have some entertainment in the form of my fellow travelers.

This blows.

You're on a plane, it's not like you can shoot the guy. LMAO

Comment

In the late 90's my wife used to work in an office along the LF runways. Hillary landed there and they had secret service at every office and hanger door for over an hour before anyone could leave. Ridiculous.

Comment

Traffic is going to sux on all highways today in Big-D as well

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          In the late 90's my wife used to work in an office along the LF runways. Hillary landed there and they had secret service at every office and hanger door for over an hour before anyone could leave. Ridiculous.
          I would have been like .... "bitch get out of my way, its lunch time and Im going to Subway for a sammich.
          sigpic

Comment

Wheres an Oswald when you need him?

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

He's in Dallas for a democraptic fundraiser.

I wish I could fly around the country on the taxpayer's time in a luxury jet with a motorcade and collect $$$$$

Oh, and it looks like obama put the "fuckwithable" in your "unfuckwithable"...

Comment

Sounds like some bullshit.
                Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Hey, I'd be careful... what happens if he decides he wants a haircut?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

He and Michelle out pissing away our hard earned money....go figure

Comment

Gigity

Comment

Since he's in the area, maybe he will reenact JFK assassination.

Sucks they had to stop all traffic due to a worthless pos.

Comment

I was going to recommend he rent a convertible.....

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                            He and Michelle out pissing away our hard earned money....go figure
                            He's still living in government housing...
                            كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                            Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                            Originally posted by Trick Pony
                            ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Flew out of Denton airport today on business. The controller said "be sure to make a hard left as soon as you have wheels up". The presidential TFR ended one mile south of the airport. About a quarter mile further I would have had paperwork to fill out. What a hassle.

Comment

Working...
                              X