Don Lapre--self made millionaire is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Lapre--self made millionaire is dead

While in federal custody...for defrauding to the tune of 52 million from gullible people..committed suicide. One more theif gone.

i never understood what exactly those tiny ad's were for. how did they make you money?

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
      i never understood what exactly those tiny ad's were for. how did they make you money?
      X2
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

you place tiny ads telling people to send you $19.95 for a success/riches plan/manual...

and the plan is that they place tiny ads telling people to send them $19.95 to learn how to get rich
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Good riddance to him and all of the snake-oil salesmen like him that take advantage of others and rob them of their money.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            you place tiny ads telling people to send you $19.95 for a success/riches plan/manual...

and the plan is that they place tiny ads telling people to send them $19.95 to learn how to get rich
            Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post

I always thought that's what they were.

And I knew this guy was on the run, I never heard that they caught him. no great loss.

Comment

Scumbag.
                2012 5.0 M6
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X