No announcement yet.

fire...die in it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As of last night around 11pm, it's still smoking quite a bit and there are a few tiny fires within. Believe they had a couple fire trucks out there on stand by just in case.. when I drove by it looked like a burnt down wax museum...crazy.
    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      ugh, where is that stream of water flowing to?
      The contanimated fire water ran into a dry drainage ditch back towards the elementary school and wrapped around Navarro college. They finally dammed up the flow right in front of the college. It was a nasty green looking fluid and smelled horrific. I would bet this will require a massive environmental cleanup. As of tonight there is still quite a bit of horrible smelling smoke rising from the scene. I assume they're no longer applying water due to the dangerous runoff. I bet we learn there were more dangerous chemicals involved than the company owner has admitted to. Dickhead
      2002 Trans am RayMac 408/Chris Frank Dart Pro 1's 4L80 RMVB w/brake Narrowed Fab 9" Wolfe Hal Madman UMI Bogart Super Victor Accufab NX Direct Port Sorta Quick !!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasVortex View Post
        I bet we learn there were more dangerous chemicals involved than the company owner has admitted to. Dickhead
        I bet it was really liquid plutonium, mercury, and uranium.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasVortex View Post
          I bet we learn there were more dangerous chemicals involved than the company owner has admitted to. Dickhead
          Well according to a guy that works there that we know ya there was...but hey he could be bull shitting

Comment

Working...
          X