Disney cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney cruise

Anyone ever been on one? Likes/dislikes?

I'd like to take the kids on a vacation over Christmas and this seems fun. A little pricey so I'm wondering if it's worth it.
    The richest man in Babylon

Never been, but know a ton of people that have. And it's totally worth it.

Comment

Ya it looks like a lot of fun. This would be my first commercial cruise. I hear horror storries about cruises in general so if I'm dropping that kind of dough I'd like to make it worth it. 7 night Eastern Carribean cruise.

Comment

Man, I would love to take a cruise, but my wife hates the ocean. I want to have a nice vacation before the baby gets here.

Comment

Hates the ocean? That sucks...the best sleep I've ever had was on the ocean. Possible selling point? Lol. Besides as long as you're not at sea while I'm out you don't have to worry about pirates.

Comment

Just FYI
            There is a rumor Disney is bringing a boat to galvestone next year!

Comment

That would be the shit. I'm driving to FL to meet the boat for this one if we go.

Comment

I drove the family to FL back in Dec 2008 for a week cruise ending right before Christmas.

It was about $7,500 total, but the wife got a spa day, and some of the entertainment for the kids isn't free (game rooms).

We had a nice room with a small outside deck, and near the middle of the ship.

The food was great, the service was excellent, the shows were awesome and we had a wonderful time.

But, it was $$$

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  I drove the family to FL back in Dec 2008 for a week cruise ending right before Christmas.

It was about $7,500 total, but the wife got a spa day, and some of the entertainment for the kids isn't free (game rooms).

We had a nice room with a small outside deck, and near the middle of the ship.

The food was great, the service was excellent, the shows were awesome and we had a wonderful time.

But, it was $$$
                  yikes!! you could've had a real nice foxbody for that

Comment

I'm planning on about $10k for the entire experience. The kids have had a tough year and I think it's worth it to have a vacation they'll always remember.

Comment

Did you ever do this? I am thinking our next trip will be a Disney 4 night cruise in October.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        Did you ever do this? I am thinking our next trip will be a Disney 4 night cruise in October.

PM Broncojohnny. His wife sets up Disney vacations, might be able to get you a discount.

Comment

Sadly no I have not... yet. Still on my to do list, we've been on a couple vacations but nothing that big.

Make sure you request your free DVD, they include all kinds of discounts and the like in the info.

Comment

Working...
                          X