• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike View Post
    it's almost as bad as christianity.
    nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      It's almost as good as christianity.
      Christianity's glory days are already here and have been for quite some time, all with no waiting required unlike the seemingly endless holding pattern ahead for those fair-weather Cowboys fans, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        Christianity's glory days are already here and have been for quite some time, all with no waiting required unlike the seemingly endless holding pattern ahead for those fair-weather Cowboys fans, LOL.
        If they were fair weather fans, why would they still be hanging on after last year? Or even this year?

You're just repeating the same old cliche BS. Every team has fair weather fans... when there is fair weather.

And what does that statement have to do with this thread anyway? The best fans will always criticize their team and players when they fuck up. Sunday makes or breaks our week and we absolutely have a right to be critical.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
          If they were fair weather fans, why would they still be hanging on after last year? Or even this year?

You're just repeating the same old cliche BS. Every team has fair weather fans... when there is fair weather.

And what does that statement have to do with this thread anyway? The best fans will always criticize their team and players when they fuck up. Sunday makes or breaks our week and we absolutely have a right to be critical.
          I'm talking about attendance at their home games and TV viewership, both of which have alrerady been brought up in this thread. Watch it drop, no cliche' BS either.

On another note, unless I'm mistaken I believe I heard the 'Boys fans booing their own team during their last possession yesterday, albeit in a somewhat muffled fashion. Now I could be wrong and it could have been Detroit fans chanting "Suh", but I don't think so. If that was the 'Boys "fans", how fair-weather and pathetic is that? No cliche' BS there.
          Last edited by The King; 10-03-2011, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X