Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Ol' Oklahoma

http://newsok.com/bethany-couple-arr...rticle/3519714

BETHANY — Three dogs and four children were removed from a home and a Bethany couple arrested after police officers found bestiality videos and evidence a girl staying with the family was solicited for sex, police said.

Edward James Double, Brandy Teresa Double

35.4961 -97.6313
    Map
    Map data ©2010 Google - Terms of Use Map
    MapSatelliteHybridTerrain
    Enlarge Map

MultimediaVideoview all videosBethany couple arrested on bestiality, drug complaints

Dec 1A husband and wife in Bethany have been arrested on bestiality...

Photoview all photos

Bethany couple arrested on bestiality, drug complaints Edward James Double, 35, and Brandy Teresa Double, 35, were jailed Tuesday on complaints of bestiality, exhibition of obscene materials to minor children, maintaining a disorderly house, possession of illegal drugs and soliciting sexual conduct with a minor.

Both were in the Oklahoma County jail Wednesday with bail set at $31,500 each.

Three boys and a girl, all younger than 15, were taken from the home at 6710 NW 26 and are in state custody, Bethany Police Chief Phil Cole said. He said in his 20 years as a police officer in Bethany he has heard of only one other bestiality case, and that was more than a decade ago and involved a mentally ill man.

“We've recovered videotape of people having sex with animals,” Cole said. “It's disgusting. And we pray that none of the kids have been molested.”

Cole said investigators are arranging additional interviews to determine if the children at the residence had been sexually assaulted.

Two spayed greyhounds and a 6-month-old Labrador retriever were taken from the home to the Bethany animal shelter.

Those dogs were not involved in the sex videos seized by police. The whereabouts of the dog in the video is unknown, Cole said.

The three dogs taken from the residence likely will be adoptable if police determine there is no evidence they were involved in the crimes, Cole said.

The investigation started Monday when a girl staying at the house called relatives in Texas and the relatives called police about possible sexual abuse of the girl.

Police said the girl told her relatives she had seen a video of people having sex with a dog, and she intercepted e-mails between Brandy and Edward Double that included a draft of a letter designed to encourage a sexual relationship between the girl and Edward Double.

Police obtained a search warrant, Cole said, and seized video and computer equipment and a small amount of marijuana.

Cole said video recordings were found of a couple having sexual relations with a dog. He said the recordings were made in the master bedroom of the home.

Investigators are reviewing all e-mails seized in an effort to discover any additional criminal activity or victims, Cole said. Cole said a hearing in juvenile court will determine whether the girl will return to Texas.

Tommy Gayle Hutchins, 71, has lived next door to the Doubles about 10 years. She said Edward Double gave her $2,000 last year to fix her car and her garage after she crashed into it.

He also built a wooden ramp in front of the house for her husband, who lost both legs because of diabetes.

On Thanksgiving Day, Edward Double took her a plate of food, Hutchins said.

“I would never have thought anything like this would happen,” Hutchins said. “I just keep thinking about it, and it just tears me apart.”

Hutchins said she knew the couple had two greyhounds named Hanna and Cali and the retriever, a puppy named Olly.

She said Edward Double worked at a pawnshop and Brandy Double is a stay-at-home mom.

Across the street, Kryste Robertson, 45, said she saw officers from Bethany taking boxes out of the house Monday.

“I would never have dreamed what they have come up with,” Robertson said. “I feel sorry for the pets, and I feel sorry for the kids.”

Anyone with more information about the case can call Bethany police at 789-2323, Cole said.

Read more: http://newsok.com/bethany-couple-arr...#ixzz16zXKJSQX
    Last edited by Mike; 12-02-2010, 03:21 PM.

Talk about "giving a dog a bone."
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Wonder if any of those videos involved catfish?

Comment

No pics no care!
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          No pics no care!
          check the link in the article...

Comment

Oh ok I see now, dee dee dee.
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Dog gone it, people can't even screw animals anymore, what is the world coming to?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Dog gone it, people can't even screw animals anymore, what is the world coming to?
                I'm gonna have to be careful, this just confirms rumors local PD is cracking down.

Comment

I think the dogs should be charged for having sex with that beast...

Comment

She looks like someone that would fuck a dog. He looks like someone that would watch a woman get fucked by a dog.

Comment

Oklahoma, where is that? Is that a state?

Comment

Working...
                      X