No announcement yet.

My father died last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the nice comments from everyone.

Still waiting on an autopsy but talking to the warden this is what happened:
    He complained of stomach pains. The drove him from Tennesy Colony to Galviston Hospital. They ran tests and found no problems. Said my father claimed to not be in as much pain so they transfered him to Terrel facility. Next day he complained of pains again and on Friday they sent him back to the Hospital. Warden said it was a 30 mile drive and he spoke to my father as he was being loaded on the van and my father was in good spirits even withthe pain. Driver says my father went to sleep. Upon arriving at the hospital my father was already dead. They dont know why yet.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Sorry to hear man, that's terrible

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss, man. Prayers for ya.

Originally posted by SC457A View Post
        There are days I want to talk to him, then remember he is gone.
        Man I hate that feeling - it's a hollow, painful thing. I catch myself doing it about once a week. It'll be a year next month.

Comment

Thanks again for all the well wishes and nice thoughts. I take much comfort in knowing he passed in his sleep. I managed to get enough auto repair jobs to be able to have him cremated and get the remains plus ship him off back home to Hawaii. A close friend of the family is going to take them and a Kahuna to the top of Mauna Kea and spread his ashes so he can be in Hawaii forever.

There are times I want to share with him things that are going on or discuss a show he used to like only to realize I will never be able to do that again. There are times I get really depressed but there are so many many good memories with him that I always end up smiling and get in a good mood.

I was very lucky to have him as a father.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I'm sorry you can't be there to spread his ashes
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

god speed brother... godspeed
              first class white trash

Comment

Working...
              X