No announcement yet.

Divorce is Done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The moral of the story is...never get married. It will invariably fail and you will get the short end of the stick. Of course there are exceptions, but what is happening to you is typically what happens to men who get divorces in Texas. Youre the Devil in the eyes of the law. Good luck figuring out where you go from here.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        The moral of the story is...never get married. It will invariably fail and you will get the short end of the stick. Of course there are exceptions, but what is happening to you is typically what happens to men who get divorces in Texas. Youre the Devil in the eyes of the law. Good luck figuring out where you go from here.
        Nah, it's ok to get married....just make sure the girl knows that if she tries stupid shit........they won't be finding the body!

Comment

Hey, props to you man. Not many men come out as good as you did.

Comment

Pic of said ex, I love hand me downs
            I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm.

When are we meeting up for lunch?

Comment

this.

I'm living it right now. Divorce should be final any day...

Comment

Working...
                X