Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deer Season starts Tomorrow Morning (sat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer Season starts Tomorrow Morning (sat)

Man, I am so ready to get my deer season started. Who else is bow hunting this year, or better yet...tomorrow morning?
    Photobucket

im heading down to Marquez TX, to the "beer lease".

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'm pumped. I'm headed out for an evening hunt Sat.
      David

1986 GT

Comment

That is all me and my buddies been waiting for the last month....Dove season is all we had
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

My brother and I have two new leases this year, so we have three different places to check out. Setting them up was a lot of work, but I am looking forward to see what shows up. Not going this weekend but will try to get one weekend in during bow season...

I've also got a duck hunting place in Hunt Co so I should be busy this season, yay!

Comment

Got a lease for the first time this year, but I will be waiting till rifle season to get one. I'm mainly in it for the drinking and hanging out, but some meat in the freezer is always a plus.

Comment

This will be my wifes first true attempt to hunt. She is lethal with her bow, so I REALLY hope she gets her first with a bow! We have 900 acres outside of Jefferson all to ourself, SADLY I have to work in the morning but my wife will be there! Shes trying to tag this lil baby...this is actually the first buck we have seen in a month of game cameras....

Comment

Me and Yale were sitting in a ground blind in Stephenville last weekend about 20 feet from a nice 8 point buck, great size.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Please Be Careful........

Lots of angery deer out there
                  Last edited by prostock1; 11-17-2011, 08:00 AM.
                  sigpic
                  "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
                  through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
                  We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
                  my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

I'll be waiting for rifle season after Thanksgiving.

Comment

Struck out this weekend. Had a chance for a doe, but I passed. Only buck that came in was a spike. But we had a hell of a time.
                      Photobucket

Comment

I'm waiting for Nov to roll around so I can start my season. That is a nice buck ya'll are on the hunt for. I'm going to get a camera to put up next time we go which will be 2 weeks before season opens

what kind of cam do you have?
                        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                          I'm waiting for Nov to roll around so I can start my season. That is a nice buck ya'll are on the hunt for. I'm going to get a camera to put up next time we go which will be 2 weeks before season opens

what kind of cam do you have?
                          If you're talking about the one above, that's a Primos TruthCam 35. Infared with 35 led's. Not a bad camera for the $, I have 3 myself.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by doughboyracing View Post
                            If you're talking about the one above, that's a Primos TruthCam 35. Infared with 35 led's. Not a bad camera for the $, I have 3 myself.
                            guess I missed the obvious name at the bottom DOH.. thanks

do they take pretty good night pics? and distance pics?
                            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by doughboyracing View Post
                              Just bought that one today. I have another (stealth cam) that I have been using but thought i'd get this one for my second feeder since Cabelas had it on sale for 79 bucks. Been playing with it around the house, and its ok at best. Hopefully it will work better in the field. Super easy to set up though.
                              Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                              X