BOFA to charge $5 a month for check card use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOFA to charge $5 a month for check card use

Anyone have a bank they like? Need online banking and billpay.

I love Compass. No fees on limits, checks, ATM use, etc. They reimburse you for any ATM fees you incure. They also have the online banking and billpay.

Comment

I have had Wells Fargo since 94. They annoy me about once every two years, but I guess they are pretty decent. Can't be worse than any of the other banks out there.

Comment

Security Service Federal Credit Union. Or any other CREDIT UNION. SSFCU is where I've had all my accounts for years now. I'll never go back to a bank.
        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Comerica has been ok. I don't really have any complaints about them.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Many banks are starting to charge fees again for stupid shit. It is a business...

Comment

If Chase does this, I guess I'll just start using my debit card as a credit card everywhere.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
                Many banks are starting to charge fees again for stupid shit. It is a business...
                Sure, it's a business, but the main source of revenue for a bank is from the interest from loans. Banks aren't loaning money anymore.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Just use a credit card with decent customer rewards for everything. I don't even keep my debit card on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                    Just use a credit card with decent customer rewards for everything. I don't even keep my debit card on me.
                    I just keep a fat pimp wad of cash on me.

Picture related, it's my pimp wad-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

MY pimp wad...
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

If you think bofa is the only bank charging these fees now or in the future, you are a dumbass. Bofa isnt the first to cast the first stone.

Comment

Fidelity.....they even refund me ATM fees that other banks charge.....
                          70' Chevelle RagTop
                          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

i switched from wells fargo to USAA. they have free everything, and they refund all my ATM fees. only thing that sucks is that there are no local branches to deposit money, but i think that you can make a deposit at UPS stores. i never need to because i have direct deposit.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              I love Compass. No fees on limits, checks, ATM use, etc. They reimburse you for any ATM fees you incure. They also have the online banking and billpay.
                              I fucking hate Compass.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X