• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Country Tavern, look it up...

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
      Woody Creek BBQ in Springtown....we make a road trip out there about once a month or so...decent drive too.
      damn, really? i figured they'd have better bbq up around your neck of the woods. i honestly like spring creek better than woody creek.

op- austin is bad ass, but i have been to a kick ass burger joint called "the blue gator" on the old route 66 or "coyote bluff" (man vs food has the burger from hell, its damn good too!) in amarillo.
      Last edited by jnobles06; 09-29-2011, 07:35 PM.

Comment

The Bluebonnet cafe in Marble Falls is also not to be missed.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          This. And don't be an asshole and not get some pie. My God, the pie. You could fart around and waste the day there, then go hit up River City Grill for dinner and a live band. Saw Band of Heathens there a while back. I can't remember the name of the dish at RCG, but there is this chicken dinner smothered in green chile that will make your sticker peck out.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            that place rocks! i go there every time i go to marble falls to visit family. i love their chicken fried steak. there is that other place right across the street that is pretty good as well that overlooks the lake. i forget the name though.

Comment

if you want good bbq in austin, head up to round rock and hit the salt lick...

Comment

on another note, I can haz gift cards?

Comment

The original Kerbey Lane on Kerbey Lane is the best. When you go in late at night, sit in Chris' section and be sure to take care of my baby brother. :-)

The ex-husband and I used to pack up the kiddos and drive from Longview to to West and hit Gerik's Old Czech Smokehouse and Bakery. Instead of turning right toward the gas stations after going under the bridge, you go straight through the stop signs and go down a block. The kolaches are amazing, but the cinnamon rolls and fruit and cream cheese rolls are epic. Sadly, by the time Robert and I get on the road, they're closed and they're closed on Sundays.

Comment

Head east to Bossier City, stop at Ralph and Kacoo's (do NOT substitute ANY other location, this is the original and the only one that's worth a shit). Order the Shrimp Special or the Shrimp St. Charles. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                      Head east to Bossier City, stop at Ralph and Kacoo's (do NOT substitute ANY other location, this is the original and the only one that's worth a shit). Order the Shrimp Special or the Shrimp St. Charles. Enjoy.
                      Or Orleans Supper Club in Shreveport....marinated crab claws rock
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Howells cafe

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03
                          Originally posted by kbscobravert
                          Or Orleans Supper Club in Shreveport....marinated crab claws rock
                          Or Herbie K's for the Shrimp Buster when an LSU game is on. Second best place to watch the Bayou Bengals on the planet.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                          X