School me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School me

Ok so I notice people with bumper stickers that have just numbers...for instance I always see people with 26.1! Can someone please explain what these stickers are?
    Wanna see my care face???

divers?
    .....bro....

Comment

Runners. It's actually 26.2 and 13.1 if I remember right. It means that they ran a marathon or half marathon.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Completed a marathon. 26.2 ... 1/2 marathon 13.1. 140.6 ironman... 70.3 half ironman, etc.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Ahh, I saw one guy this morning in traffic who had a shit ton of those stickers and all of them were different...well he only had 5 or 6, but I was just wondering.
          Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
            Ahh, I saw one guy this morning in traffic who had a shit ton of those stickers and all of them were different...well he only had 5 or 6, but I was just wondering.
            At that point, he's just trying to brag. Fuck him. Here at DFWM we play real sports. We aren't trying to be the best at exercising.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I tought they were bible verses
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                I tought they were bible verses
                Are you kidding?
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  At that point, he's just trying to brag. Fuck him. Here at DFWM we play real sports. We aren't trying to be the best at exercising.
                  We follow Hemingway's rule: If you aren't risking your life, it isn't a sport.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Shit, I thought it meant something else. I better go scrape that 3.5 off the back of my car.

Comment

Lol
                      I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        excellent use of the KP quote!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

lol, I did not get the sticker thing until I showed up at a run one day and it all kind of clicked.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I am no marathoner but why would someone want to advertise how they finished half a marathon?
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              I am no marathoner but why would someone want to advertise how they finished half a marathon?
                              Half-marathons are popular races.

Comment

Working...
                              X