• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only excuse for forgetting a child is you have a bad head injury

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
      only excuse for forgetting a child is you have a bad head injury
      I have to agree with this, but the wife and I looked at this problem a bit when we had kids.

One of the theories is that if you're not used to driving them around, you're more likely to do it.

i.e. My wife stays at home and is with them 24x7 and is constantly driving them places. When they are old enough to be in preschool or whatever - she'll do it. One day I might do it and the theory is that I could get a call or something could happen, I drive straight to the office, hop out and forget them all day.

Personally, I do find this to be weak a little bit.

1. It's not like after their infancy they are quiet. They ALWAYS make noise
      2. I just don't see how you can really forget they are there, either way. You'd plan your morning trip around it.
      3. To be on the safe side, I'll always put something I have to take into work - in between them. (laptop bag...etc)
      4. I also back into all my spots, so they'll be there in the mirror as well.
      5. I don't know about others, but when I get out, before I shut the door I take a look on the inside - for things I forgot and overall just to be sure all is good.

The only kid in car one I can see, is people accidentally locking their kids in the car. Hell back in the day I locked my keys in the car a few times by accident. Either way, that one is a lot easier to deal with and the kids won't die. Just bust a window out.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Hell, I've never met any of my kids - it makes it easy to forget them. Before everyone gets pissy, I don't have any.

Comment

Some broad the other day at my nephews football practice left her 2yr old daughter in the yukon and for some reason left the keys in the ignition with the truck off. The little girl was not in her seat, she was in the front passenger seat drinking her bottle and the mom was not worried one bit, all she said was "its ok, the truck aint on and she has her bottle".

dumb bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
            Some broad the other day at my nephews football practice left her 2yr old daughter in the yukon and for some reason left the keys in the ignition with the truck off. The little girl was not in her seat, she was in the front passenger seat drinking her bottle and the mom was not worried one bit, all she said was "its ok, the truck aint on and she has her bottle".

dumb bitch.
            She probably left the kid in the car as a theft deterrent device.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              She probably left the kid in the car as a theft deterrent device.
              Wow...lmao!

Comment

I was so worried about forgetting my son that I would put my purse in the back seat...so that way I would have to look back there before going in a building....my husband would forget that he was supposed to drop him off at school/daycare/grandmas.....but he would be talking to the kid the entire time...lol....Guess it was just take the kid to work day for dad!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post

I'd use it as a sign that anyone interested in that program would get a visit by CPS by the time they got home.
                  100% agree. Its some bullshit outreach program invented by some liberal do-gooder who has nothing better to do than try to save the world one bullshit program at a time.

We've only got the one child, but there has NEVER been a time one of us forgot her.

Comment

People who forget their child in the car are living proof that stupid people do breed!

Comment

Closest I've ever got is forgetting I left a used condom under some girls bed once.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                      X