Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have old issues of Diesel Tech or Diesel World magazines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have old issues of Diesel Tech or Diesel World magazines?

I'm looking for a few articles, and would really appreciate any help.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

What month are you looking for.

Comment

Diesel tech magazine:
      October 2009 round up the horses
      april 2009 straight shooter

diesel world magazine:
      December 2008 project underdog: Powers up
      february 2009 project underdog: Added insurance
      may 2009 borg warner turbo upgrade for 6.0-liter power stroke

Looking for scans of these articles. If you happen to have them I would be eternally grateful.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I know this sounds odd but call Diesel Dynamics. I thiiiiiink one of the articles was done there. If not they have one of the authors phone numbers and might give it to you. Or just bug GreenBullet. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          I know this sounds odd but call Diesel Dynamics. I thiiiiiink one of the articles was done there. If not they have one of the authors phone numbers and might give it to you. Or just bug GreenBullet. Lol
          lol, I'm making their website, that's why I'm looking for these articles

Comment

If they're Primedia, they may reprint backissues for you.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I found Diesel tech (April 09) i'll keep looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                If they're Primedia, they may reprint backissues for you.
                already spoke to the publisher and they can't, even though their website says they do.

Comment

Originally posted by General View Post
                  I found Diesel tech (April 09) i'll keep looking.
                  That's awesome. Let me know if there is anything I could do to help get that particular article.

Comment

Working...
                  X