Food Dehydrator ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Dehydrator ?'s

The only one i can find local is the one that was on TV infomercials forever, and i've read some pretty shitty reviews out of it.

Does anyone have any experience with that model, or another one?
    Where the hell can i find one locally to buy? I went to Fry's, and they only have the one above. Wal-mart and target didn't have any.
    sigpic

This is the one I have that I use for everything from jerky to fruit roll ups.

Comment

bcoop might help you. He also might not. I asked that ninja for spatulas, and got laughed at.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

And my wife did grab me that one from Kohls last year. I had bought a shittier one from Bass Pro that I returned.

Comment

I have that exact one, never used if you want it.
          Ded

Comment

I could be tempted to try one with bad reviews for the right price.
            Where are you and how much $?

Chopped, looking up the Kohl's one you posted.
            sigpic

Comment

Bed, Bath, and Beyond has/had one when I was in there a few weeks ago.
              No experience on it though.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                bcoop might help you. He also might not. I asked that ninja for spatulas, and got laughed at.
                Silly cheese Meister, ninjas are only good for swords and numb chucks and shit.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  The only one i can find local is the one that was on TV infomercials forever, and i've read some pretty shitty reviews out of it.

Does anyone have any experience with that model, or another one?
                  Where the hell can i find one locally to buy? I went to Fry's, and they only have the one above. Wal-mart and target didn't have any.
                  I bought the model from wal-mart for the sole purpose of making jerky. It works great so far. It was bought a year ago and gets used every two weeks to make a new batch of jerky.
                  Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                  That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

I have that same dehydrator and actually just made some beef jerky 2 weeks ago. I like it, it works well.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      Lulz. Do I look like a Pampered Chef salesman to you? Most of them are women. Overweight women. Hahahahaha

I have absolutely zero experience with dehydrated foods. Sorry!
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

costco had a nice one a while back
                        Big Rooster Racing
                        1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Lulz. Do I look like a Pampered Chef salesman to you? Most of them are women. Overweight women. Hahahahaha

I have absolutely zero experience with dehydrated foods. Sorry!
                          It was cheftools.com, and when I got it in, I couldn't even use it. What looked like one molded piece, was actually three press-fit pieces. Not food safe for cleanup.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I bought the Ronco from walmart, one trip thru the dishwasher and it warped the trays. Used it once

I'd like to get a quality one for good jerky making

Comment

get an electic smoker to make jerky its super good

Big Rooster Racing
                              1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Working...
                              X