Good Guy's Show this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
    Yes he is. That was a fun run haha. I was the guy riding shot gun. Do you have it uploaded on YouTube or anything?
    I wil do it right now.

Last edited by CHINGOBLING; 09-30-2011, 08:41 PM.

Comment

cool thanks
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I made a quick lap right at 4:30 after work with La Bala De Plata

Comment

So who's all going then? I would love to go, never been. My pops and I are going to go sometime before lunch.
          Last edited by Tannerm; 10-01-2011, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Cooter ?

Comment

WOW! Did anyone see the 71 mustang with the coyote motor? The craftsmanship that went into that car was absolutely amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by HenryJ View Post
                WOW! Did anyone see the 71 mustang with the coyote motor? The craftsmanship that went into that car was absolutely amazing.
                ?

Comment

Fan of the effort.
                  NOT a fan of the result.....
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

... I liked it. Looked slick and the coyote motor was a plus.

Comment

That 71 Mustang was awesome , I don't like them at all and that car was nice .

Haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                        Fan of the effort.
                        NOT a fan of the result.....
                        I don't dig the bigger bodied mustangs, but this thing was absolutely amazing. You would have to see it in person to really appreciate the end result.

Comment

I don't dig the bigger bodied mustangs, but this thing was absolutely amazing. You would have to see it in person to really appreciate the end result.
                          Not to hate on you, but in your location, it says formerly KAZ. I was like, who the hell is KAZ. 500 post in 9 years.? People usually only do that if they change their name and was well known on the board. Sorry, just struck me as funny.

Comment

As I said... the effort and time spent is obvious, in that single picture. However, I've NEVER been a big fan of the "dubs" look on any muscle car, especially a Mustang. Bigger RIMS <> better. Just not my thing.
                            However, I'm a road racing Mustang fan so function > fashion for me. It's a simple matter of I just don't dig the "look" and others do.

Keep in mind, I'm ALL about the effort, some SERIOUS work went into that car! Then again, some serious work went into the Oscar Meyer mobile too... but I won't be sport'n that around any time soon look'f for an "In and Out" burger.
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              Not to hate on you, but in your location, it says formerly KAZ. I was like, who the hell is KAZ. 500 post in 9 years.? People usually only do that if they change their name and was well known on the board. Sorry, just struck me as funny.
                              LOL, I actually forgot that was even on there. I obviously don't get on here very often as my post count shows. My plan was to leave that on there for a couple of months after the transition from the other site so the small handful of people I know here would know my new screen name.

Comment

I thought the turnout with both the vendors and cars was better than the last few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X