No announcement yet.

Stephenville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is not shit to do there.. I thought it was a shithole when I rode out there with a friend. I was pissed and ready to leave.
    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      There's no Mazzio's here, lol!
      Faakkkk really? Was there not one next to BK? I guess it got closed down...I use to stop there and eat on my way to Comanche a long time ago.
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Staying the night there this Saturday. What the fruck is there to do in that town?
        Somebody's sister hopefully. I just wen there yesterday to pick my son up from a Football game. Did not see much.

Comment

Don't hold out on the pics of your wife's friend's daughter now, Julianna.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Staying the night there this Saturday. What the fruck is there to do in that town?
            Yale.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Forgot it was a college town.. In that case, sneak off and party
              Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post
                Forgot it was a college town.. In that case, sneak off and party
                It really folds up on the weekends. College kids go home.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Alsups

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                    I can't believe City Limits is still there. I saw Tone Loc there in 98.
                    Did the bar concoct some mixture of swill and serve it as Funky Cold Medina that night?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      It really folds up on the weekends. College kids go home.
                      Yeah I grew up in West Fort Worth, been to quite a few TCU parties myself..those are NUTS!!! Ha wish I could tell some stories but they're better off not being said...one of those "what happens here, stays here" kind of things. But being that the college in Stephenville is in the middle of nowhere just like I am living out in Waxahachie now.. I don't blame them for going home on the weekends. I miss living in the big city, can't wait until we move to Austin!!! Woot woot!!
                      Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                        Did the bar concoct some mixture of swill and serve it as Funky Cold Medina that night?
                        I'm pretty they do that every night...

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          Faakkkk really? Was there not one next to BK? I guess it got closed down...I use to stop there and eat on my way to Comanche a long time ago.
                          There's not a BK, either.

OP: What's up on the friend's daughter? We talkin' PYT or Thriller here?
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post
                            Yeah I grew up in West Fort Worth, been to quite a few TCU parties myself..those are NUTS!!! Ha wish I could tell some stories but they're better off not being said...one of those "what happens here, stays here" kind of things. But being that the college in Stephenville is in the middle of nowhere just like I am living out in Waxahachie now.. I don't blame them for going home on the weekends. I miss living in the big city, can't wait until we move to Austin!!! Woot woot!!
                            Dude, if y'all didn't unintentionally remake Judgement Night, none of us care.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              There's not a BK, either.

OP: What's up on the friend's daughter? We talkin' PYT or Thriller here?
                              I am not going to comment on that. She is a little kid (17).

Comment

I am not going to comment on that. She is a little kid (17).
                                That's perfectly legal, you asshole.
                                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X