corral classifieds purchase problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corral classifieds purchase problem

i bought some 1.7 7/16's stud mount trickflow rockers. i got them in today and they are 1.6 3/8s but the studs are 7/16s and after getting online to see if i can just buy some more studs it turns out trickflow rockers are blue and say trickflow on them. these are just silver. i called the seller and seems to be cooperative and said he would refund me and it was an honest mistake. i offered to pay to ship them back since he is already out the money he used to ship.

should i make paypal or corral aware now or wait to see it play out and if it becomes a problem, say something then?

I would ask DFWmustangs what to do!

Comment

I have a set of those I will sell, 1.7s on a 7/16ths stud, they are black though. They do say Trick Flow on them. Stud girdles too if anyone may be interested.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I have a set of those I will sell, 1.7s on a 7/16ths stud, they are black though. They do say Trick Flow on them. Stud girdles too if anyone may be interested.
        yes please pm me

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I would ask DFWmustangs what to do!
          ffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
            ffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!
            I've got your wifes old phone set to vibrate and sitting on my balls right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I've got your wifes old phone set to vibrate and sitting on my balls right now.
              i got your moms old vag set to dusty and sitting on my face right now

Comment

The seller seems to be trying to correct the situation. I'd say let it play out.
                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                  The seller seems to be trying to correct the situation. I'd say let it play out.
                  cool i was just worried about the seller stalliing and then when i finally brought it out in the open, every asking why i didnt say anything to begin with

Comment

If the seller is willing to make it right then what is to say? No reason to bash if they fix it promptly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      If the seller is willing to make it right then what is to say? No reason to bash if they fix it promptly.
                      Agreed, it would be a dick move to report him when he is trying to help. I would say fuck you and not do a damned thing if someone did that to me.

Comment

Yeah that's why I asked. I didn't want to screw the guy if it was an honest mistake and he wants to make right on the deal.

Broncojohnny pm me your number on those rockers....

Comment

Call the police.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                            Call the police.
                            You= dick

Comment

Mike no response? I've given it a day...

Comment

Working...
                              X